Just very incredibly simple way to get deep lucid dreams.

Does it help if I do it before bed?
And how much out of 10 does it help recall? Because I just suck at that. :neutral:

Hi, I think this is my first post after not having posted for a long time.

I tried this technique for the first time last night (it was a bit hard because my left nostril was plugged) and even though I didn’t have any lucid dreams, my dreams were very vivid and I recalled five(!) (well, some of them better than others) that I wrote down in my dream journal.

I think perhaps this technique works better if used together with other techniques and RCs.

I will remember to try this tonight. Very awesome if it works for me on the first attempt.

I guess I could try that wouldn’t hurt.

I may be bumping an old thread here, but I have only recently been getting back into this.

I wanted to mention that when I did this initially my dreams were always more vivid. I can’t remember how it affected lucidity.

I will be changing my approach from mental movies to self-hypnosis. PM me for more information on that. I will start a thread later, once I have developed and fine-tuned everything.

This seems interesting. I will try this.

I think this is very interesting. I will certainly try this.
Just this morning in my first kundalini yoga class we had to close the left nostril and breathe through the right one to bring extra energy to the left brain (well that is what I understood). So it would make some sense to fuel your right brain for brighter nighttime consciousness.

I guess that the nostril closed effects cause of respiration, wich is a lot important (at least for me) in the “early stage” for relaxation. I will write soon a post about it.

Hey Presence of Light,
thx for sharing this technique with us, I were not able to find dream yoga techniques in the past. I think they don´t wanna become public. Anyway do you repeat a mantra in your head while breathing, or do you silence your thoughts completely, or don´t I have to care about this? :smile:

In Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche’s book “The Tibetan Dream Yogas of Dream and Sleep” he discusses the importance of sleeping to the right if you are a male and sleeping to the left for females.

Thanks scanner_darkly for bumping this up. It looks like it gives good results for a lot of people and is simple to do, I’ll be giving it a try tonight.

Going to try this tonight thanks