Killing your SG?

I WILDed last night, met my SG and… didn’t kill him… after all, how does one kill a cloak?

And as the saying goes… [color=red]but satisfaction brought it back[/color]

I don’t suggest people go around killing their SGs. Unless that is you have a great relationship with them and they understand you’re playing.

But purposely going out and hunting them down… shiver

I think if it’s done then I’d like to hear how the rest of your dreams go from there on in.

i would love to try it, but how can i kill a cloak? OH WAIT! I KNOW! FIRE!

I wouldn’t be capable of such an atrocity :tongue:

I suppose it really depends on what you believe an SG is.

If you believe it’s just a form of DC then it doesn’t matter what you do.

If like me you think it’s a real entity and not something that you just meet in a dream, then you could be seriously offending it. Since a Spirit Guide is someone who guides you through life, that wouldn’t be a good thing - unless it knows your are just playing.

If on the hand you think the SG is a part of your subconscious manifested in dreams and you are intent on killing it. Then to me it would suggest that you are in conflict with yourself and you don’t like what your subconscious is saying and that you are trying to fight the truth.

My advice would be to kill it and see what happens. KILL IT! KILL IT DEAD!

Lol. Fire or shredding it to pieces…

For some reason, killing a little asian woman doesn’t appeal to me. I’m thinking of sparring with her instead. 'Cause she’s Asian. And I’m Asian. And we need to enact our stereotypes.

lol, thats funny. Have you chatted it up with him since, or is it everytime you call on him, he mauls you? :happy: lmao

I agree! :sad:

I’m quite protective of my SG…I don’t know why but I have some feeling (just me), that it works as some type of psychological barrier or messenger and I feel it would be far from a good idea to harm it.

(Note I usually ‘think’ stuff, all of this is ‘felt’ up stuff)…

I haven’t even cared to try, I got rid of him when he started acting like a tool. Maybe I’ll give it another shot sometime if I remember.

What is up with HebrewB’s violent streak?

He’s getting it from me! :devil:

Your hearing too much evil voice ! :wink:

I wish I could LD so I could find my SG. Id kill him the day I met him then Id kill a bunch of things then myself. Everytime I want to transport to a new place in my dream maybe I coud just bloe my head off. Thats what I`m going to do the first time I LD if I can.

I guess my question really is: What would you accomplish by killing your SG?

Heh, my SG and I got bored in Sam’s Club (see last LD in my Archive), so we had a gun fight. I knew that no matter what happened, we couldn’t get hurt. After about a 100+ shots, and equal number of dodges, I got him right in the temple on the side of his head. He fell then about a second later the wound healed and he stood back up, and was fine. :content:

He was suprised to have underestimated me :ebil:

That’s my experience with killing my SG.

All I got out of it was a fun time, and a ton of “Matrix Moves” :cool:

Maybe he wasn’t hurt, because you expected him to be fine if he got killed :smile:

Personally, I don’t think you can.

Why?

They are already dead.

Hmm I need to find my spirit guide first of all. I would never think of killing it though. I think I would miss out on the advice it would give to me.