Killing your SG?

Has anyone ever tried this? If you have, what happened? I’m just curious…

:shock:

But… Why? :razz:

/me thinks this is an awesome time for Wyvern to revenge on his SG and tell us what happened :grin:

lol, When I get lucid and find him. He’s been ignoring me. I actually didn’t plan on killing him. I’ll see.

kill him wyvern! do it! i bet he/she/it is invinsible… :tongue:

I think that if the sg is a part of youre mind it wouldnt hurt him.

He would be untouchable , if killed returning ! :happy:

I also think he’d come back to life. We’re alike in many ways. It’s like someone else who’s lucid in my dream. I mean, if I kill myself, I come back to life in the next dream. I think it’ll be that way for him too.

Yeah, but even if he’d come back to life in the next dream, he might not be so happy about getting killed in the previous one…

Why not? He may find this very funny. I suppose SG’s have sense of humor. :smile:

Now who came up with this ebil plan? That actually sounds like a good experiment to try, but first I have to find my SG. :unsure:

Ah, well. I’m sure my SG will turn up eventually. :shrug:

Lol. I was just curious. Well curiosity killed the cat…Well in this case a SG :thud:

I am SO going to try this when i LD next! I might try and WILD tonight…

Hopefully. :happy:

I think I did kill my SG a while ago, a couple nights later I called out for him to appear and a big blood-thirsty wolf ran up and mauled me. lol, apparently my SG does have a sense of humor.

Don’t you DARE try killing your sweet, innocent SG! He’s so adorable, it’d be even more cruel and unusual than for others! :grrr:

:mrgreen:

:razz:

I think Bruno should give it a try. :gni:

If a SG is a part of your subconscious and you killed it, would you lose a part of yourself?

/me eats Oreo. :razz:

That adorable child that guides his dream self in such a skilled manner? I think not! :content:

/me walks away from the topic to resist the urge of spamming more. ^^

Ouch. :eh:

I wouldn’t have said it in this way, but I’ve the same feeling indeed. If you consider a DC as your SG, that is the unconscious part of yourself which is able to give you good advices, killing your SG could mean that you don’t want to receive good advices. :neutral:

Yet this part of yourself is still alive and I suppose it will just consider that your conscious is stupid and it will continue to give you good advices but in a more cunning way.

Maybe I could kill him in a playful way such as killer tag. I’m sue he wouldn’t take that the wrong way.