Kinesis Abilities

lol i must agree, the human race can be bastards.

Hi all,
Yep big joke or whatever. But seriously . . .
I often dream (both lucid & non lucid) about this ability and am very disapointed to wake & find I can’t.
However I believe that all things are possible. Can anyone add anything worthwhile to this thread?
Mike

Check out www.unsolvedmysteries.com, they have some great information on /kinesis.
I think astralvoyage.com also have some info on it.
And yes, we can all learn it. Some people are natruals, but every can do it. We have just blocked out the are of the mind that holds the power to do it, because the majority of todays society dosent believe it can be done… ;Z

Thanks Space Cheese, I will check it out.
I find it interesting that kinesis is fairly well an established fact when it originates from the spiritual dimensions. I refer to The Scole Experiment and the book by the same name. During the course of that experiment kinesis was witnessed by dozens of world renown scientists, all confirming to the validity or at the least having no explanation for what they experienced.
Best Regards,Mike

when i do tk i often try to analyze it. Im always trying to figure out what exactly makes it tick. What exactly is the zone or thought of feeling i have to be in to make it work, how much does practice effect it, ect. If you have done it and were successful with it you know what i am talking about. Its one of those rare things were u do it but you don’t exactly know how you do it…maybe the more you know about it the easier it becomes. i dunno those r just some thoughts on it. (message to skeptics or people who think its bs: its ok i am crazy, dont worry about it. i am a a regular old nutcase just keep telling yourself that. honestly)

i love and i freakin hate, love conqueres hate, so i love