Lack of Control?

I’ve been having a bit of trouble with controlling my lucid dreams lately. I used a technique to make things clearer where you ‘open your eyes’. Its when you use the motion of opening your real eyes, but you don’t actually. You are actually opening a second set of dream eyes. This makes things a million times clearer. However, recently, I haven’t been able to do that. When I try to open my eyes, I can’t. My eyes open slightly, then shut again. If I try to keep them open, I start blinking madly and my vision goes all over the place. Help?

Well, as always, any method is just a method, a tool, what matters the most in the equation is you, and how you feel at the moment.
So, the first thing to do would be reassuring yourself you want to gain control over your dreams, and secondly, even if the eye-opening doesn’t work, you can always try something else, since you are the important part, and not the technique itself. :smile:

All things like this withing dreams, RCs, Summonings, Making people do what you want, Increasing Lucidity, making things clearer, they all depend on you expecting it to happen. If you “know” it will happen, it will, but if you do it halfheartedly you won’t get any results. Hope I helped