LC #24, Final Task: Make Dream Characters Lucid!

1. tosxyChor
  2. Magnus
  3. Rhewin
  4. Hexaditidom
  5. Bombax
  6. KittyDreams
  7. Rhett
  8. Mimmo
  9. BlueMoon
  10. idanl09
  11. Ysim
  12. Sandra
  13. Puce
  14. working class hero
    15.Zacrifice
  15. littlenemo

you’re the best Wyvern. :tongue:

so, 20? then I think I’ll try it too :tongue:

1. tosxyChor
  2. Magnus
  3. Rhewin
  4. Hexaditidom
  5. Bombax
  6. KittyDreams
  7. Rhett
  8. Mimmo
  9. BlueMoon
  10. idanl09
  11. Ysim
  12. Sandra
  13. Puce
  14. working class hero
    15.Zacrifice
  15. littlenemo
  16. shinju

Anyway, I have the first task ready to go. Guys, fill up those last spots! :tongue:

Unless, of course, you wanna start with 17 people.

what is this about? xD

If this is a LD quest sign me up, but will I have to be very active on the forum? :tongue:

You may have to be in your DJ. Depends how well you do. :tongue:

1. tosxyChor
  2. Magnus
  3. Rhewin
  4. Hexaditidom
  5. Bombax
  6. KittyDreams
  7. Rhett
  8. Mimmo
  9. BlueMoon
  10. idanl09
  11. Ysim
  12. Sandra
  13. Puce
  14. working class hero
    15.Zacrifice
  15. littlenemo
  16. shinju
  17. DreamWalker_5

This is what happens when Rhewin opens his mouth :\

Shall we start? or…?

i think we should start. 18 is a fine number. it’s the age i was two years ago.

:lol:

Well, I’m at school at the moment. Won’t be getting back home until much later today. I’ll start the first task tomorrow. Until then, 2 more people still have a chance to join.

Just signed myself up!
Can I use last night and the night before last LDs in my challenge?
I read this post a while ago and thought I’d give it a try without signing up, and DARN, it actually works to put in mind to do something. hahah :eek:

Unless our TM is even more of a pushover than I thought, they won’t count :tongue:.

:lol:

Nah. They won’t count. Part of the point of the Lucidity Challenge is to consciously set out to complete the tasks assigned. Using old dreams would completely defeat the purpose and would only be luck if you happened to complete one of the future tasks. :tongue:

Alright then. You snooze, you lose. In the case of the sign ups anyway. :razz:
19 people it is. Let’s get started! Unless someone joins before the first attempts are made. That will be the final exception.

Fly!

Let’s start with something extremely generic and full of creative potential, shall we? The goal of this task is simple. Fly! Points will be awarded based on creativity! Unlike in the previous Challenge where this task was presented, I’ll just be focusing on the flying techniques themselves and nothing else.

Now for the first time you take flight +30 points
For every technique you use to fly +20 points
If you use a technique that you’ve never used before, +30 points instead

Additionally, if you manage to impress me with your creativity, bonus points may be awarded. :cool:

Some examples of techniques: Superman style, Transformation (growing wings or turning into a flying creature), using a substance (ex. magic potion) or object (ex. Jetpack) or vehicle (ex. Plane or broomstick), etc. The creative possibilities are endless!
Useful topic: Different Styles of Flying

Note: Try not to be cheap with choosing different techniques. By that, I mean don’t go use something like “Super Man style” and then the same thing only with your arms at your side instead. Same thing with transformation. Ex. Two different kinds of birds. In these cases, points will only be awarded if it actually affects the way you fly, if there’s a noticeable difference to you.

Happy Flying!

Oh, and remember have your personally tasks. If your personal task has something to do with flying, don’t worry! You’ll still be awarded for it!

1. tosxyChor | 0 |
  2. Magnus | 0 |
  3. Rhewin | 0 |
  4. Hexaditidom | ? |
  5. Bombax | 0 |
  6. KittyDreams | 0 |
  7. Rhett | 0 |
  8. Mimmo | 80 |
  9. BlueMoon | 0 |
  10. idanl09 | 0 |
  11. Ysim | 0 |
  12. Sandra | 0 |
  13. Puce | 0 |
  14. working class hero | 0 |
  15. Zacrifice | 0 |
  16. littlenemo | 0 |
  17. shinju | 0 |
  18. DreamWalker_5 | 0 |
  19. KauaiDreamer | 80 |
  20. Siiw | 80 |

Sorry if I somehow read over it, but how long have we time for one task?
(Just would like to know! :tongue: )

I have question: I never flew yet, so if i’ll fly for the first time I will get a bonus?(puppy face)

2 days/nights each. After that you won’t get early points.

/me sends lucid vibes to all

And after 2 days there is already a new task?
Or do I just not get the early points anymore?
(Sry if I’m a little bit annoying. :shy: )

Bluemoon, there’s a new task each 2 days, but if you missed the first 2 days for a specific task, you can get the early points anyway with a combo, that is, doing more than one task in a single LD. Then every task you attempted will be counted as early.

[color=darkblue] - Shall I remind everyone that they have to decide their own medium LD durations before any points counting can take place? :wink:[/color]

As for myself, I think I’ll settle for the medium LD duration on the 1-5 min range. (even if 5 min would be my record so far :shy: ), plus my personal task is definitely transforming.

That is amazingly sweet, Wyvern, thanks a lot. :content:

Ok thanks!
Also thanks for the lucid vibes Wyvern! :content:

Hmm my medium LD duration… Can’t really tell, so I’ll also set it between 1-5 min!