LC #24, Final Task: Make Dream Characters Lucid!

Okay, let’s see, in the first long batch of dreams, I’ve been in several Biochock-like rooms, which I’ve wandered in before; then I’ve been to Padua, which appeared more than once in my dreams; however, this one was a very small and different rendition, although at one point of semi-lucidity in the dream I remembered that I had been there before, I remembered the tree that saved me from falling, and that I needed to slope down, circling the hill, to reach a platform out of sight. And in fact, it was all there, so I’d guess it was a familiar scape in a different context (of “Padua”).
Then, I’ve been at my house (the one I specified I would return to), and finally, I was lucid in the last part where I got out of a room (which I’ve never been before) at the bottom of the sea , and got dragged into open sea (which I’m pretty sure I’ve already been to).
But I must be honest, the Padua one was probably a FM, so that would make 3 places.

And regarding lucids, that one was medium, counting the chain after that, and in the other phases I had 2 other short ones.

finally had a LD , it was about 3 min.
I don’t remember the start, but I was in my school(I was there in my NDs)
and hit an annoying girl from the class.
I tried to cast a spell that everbody will forget what I’ve done, but it didn’t work.

very short LD this morning.

i was about to fight a 2vs2 freestyle fight, in which i also successfully kicked my enemys head from their shoulders, which then bounced through the room like a basketball :happy:. but then, many other players joined the arena, and as i asked the referee for the exact rules of this game, i got lucid, and thought about “rub your hands, get into a conversation with the DC, stay in the deam”, but a few seconds after, my alarm clock ringed -.-

I had a ND with what I think, a lucid moment.
I got scared from the dream and said I want to wake up from the dream, or at least that what I tought.
I really woke up…with headache

Last night, I finally managed to pull out a long LD! It’s also the first one I’ve had this long :tongue:
Aaand I briefly met my animal guide :content: but I guess longer and more interesting meetings are due :tongue:

Have not had an LD for days now :sad: ,but I dreamed of Mew2 the pokemon character, and thought of mew151? here on LD4all (LOL) but I did not get lucid. GRRR I tell ya!
Great dream tosxyChor!

Short lucid dream:
To my dream
And i was so close before eating the cheeseburgers! :cry:

Have not had time to actually get so much sleep even though it’s summertime :tongue:

I just had two Lucid Dreams during an afternoon nap. Both, long, and very vivid.

In the second, I managed to remember the task, and immediatly teleported to my old house, a common dream setting.

Three Lucid Dreams in three days, I’m getting there.

oh, finally I did the task 8D
had a long LD last night>> (I wrote only the parts with the task and it’s long, sorry ^^; [spoiler]I went to bed and tried some visualising…it worked better then ever and soon I see a girl in a purple dress, running in front of me and it feels so real I decide to walk in (even though I have never got this far so I had no idea what I was doing, lol). But as I move my legs, I feel them on bed and I’m awake. Next thing I do is a RC and voila, I’m in a dream 8D
so, I’m in my room and I remember the task (well, because…I was in my room.)
I go to the living room and I’m thinking of how can I get to this old house I wanted to re-visit. I spot our TV and I turn it on, expecting to see my desired location in there.
I can see something like…a cartoon 3D map with ridiculously large and funny buildings, there is a bridge, some skyscrapers, huge traffic lights, an asian shrine and a lot of other things. I kind of …“zoom in” to the shrine (I have no idea why, the house I wanted had nothing to do with asian architecture, or so I think shrugs). I don’t know how to describe this, but…I was now in front of the house where I wanted to go (the shrine must have transformed, lol) in this cartoon city, which looked just like a PC game now that I came closer. And I was moving my view with imaginary arrow keys (what the…I don’t even know.)
The game looked really old and the graphic was horrible, lol. (imagine Commander Keen) I see some game characters in the house but I want to go to the garden. So I move, with arrows, and it’s kind of difficult I tell you. I manage to get to the back of the house, but to my disappointment, it looks completely different. There is only a field with street lamps. (lol) …

I’m not sure what I did next but I didn’t stay there :confused:
and I managed to meet with my dream guide, which was one of my personal tasks, yay. It was funny, I said I wanted to meet my dream guide, and suddenly I was in some weird place and there were 3 people silently sitting on the left side and a man standing on the right. I came up to those three, and asked an elderly women whether she was my dream guide. She had leaves on her head o.O; eh. she only laughed and shook her head “no”. So I asked the man sitting next to her, he frowned and told me to “try again”.
Then I turned to the man standing to my right and I realized he looks just like this old slovak actor and his right eye was damaged. He claimed he was my dream guide but I didn’t want to believe him, come on, he looked like a real person I see on TV :smiley: anyways, I had a small talk with him and he ensured me we’ll meet again.
I have to ask him to show in his true form next time:/[/spoiler]
btw, I’m not sure if I get the rules completely, but do I also get points for doing previous tasks even after the time we had for them? (sorry for the stupid question)
because I was also flying and I transformed in this LD >.>
and the one before this was my longest LD ever ^^;

ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=584250#584250
Visited my room, and got onto the internet. No LD’s.

No LD for me either.
I have been trying WILD thinking that maybe after a month of WBTB and the MILD method I was too sleep deprived to get any LDs. So last night I said OK enough is enough, I need a good night’s rest for a change. I turned off all my alarms (3 of them in 10 minute intervals) and went to bed after meditating for half an hour. I had an amazing vivid ND where I was a dragon flying around this old mansion with other dragons playing some sort of tag game.
Then I promptly woke up 6 hours after going to bed :sad: (guess I don’t need alarm clocks anymore) and decided that I should try WILD seeing as I woke up anyway. I think I lasted all of one minute before falling asleep again and had ND about a place I used to dream of all the time when I was younger, that used to exhilarate me and scare me at the same time. It was a huge building (non existent) in a town where I grew up. It had the structure of a rectangular Eifeltower with an elevator on the outside. When you wanted to get off you had to step out of the elevator over empty space on a narrow ledge in order to get to that level. The odd thing was though, that the elevator only went UP as high as the second to last floor. If you wanted to go down you had to climb to the top floor by means of a narrow stairway on the outside of the building that was practically floating in the air and so high it was scary. Once you got to the top of the building the elevator could bring you down. I had totally forgotten about that dream place and it made me wonder why all of a sudden it appeared again (the task?). When I woke up it was only half an hour later :sad:. Tried WILD again, this time I managed to stay awake for a long time, but got to a point that the laying still got so uncomfortable and almost painful that I couldn’t handle it anymore and turned over. I did see some vivid HI.
Fell into an ND in which I ate slices of cheese and little cakes with berries, some chocolate mouse pie, and had passion juice. :ohno: Why oh why did I not “wake up”?

Well KauaiDreamer, sounds like you had fun anyway ^^ Learn to enjoy your dreams regardlessly, that will make it tremendously easier for you to get lucid anytime you wish. If you flew in a ND, wouldn’t you have flown all the same?
Dreams are powerful experiences themselves, so it’s important that you get interested in every single one you have, and develop recall. Lucidity comes easily after. :smile:

Anyway, for me, a medium WILD, that unfortunately ended in an inconvenient spot =\

Oh, and in a ND I browsed the internet with a friend. We have been surfing for quite sometime, but specifically, I only remember 3 youtube videos. Two were mine, and were music videos related to some shooter game, and one was rather sexy.
His one was more of a funny, with real life scenes, even if I forgot what exactly it was.
And to add it up, later I visited an old dream place, an interchange that spirals up and that I often drive by when coming back home. So that counts as a combo :tongue:

ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=584361#584361
Flew again! Medium LD. It was much better this time. :cool:

I revisited a recurring nightmare, but it was low lucid and quite short

SPOILER - Click to view

-I am at a small train stop, waiting for a train. I can hear it in the distance, and soon see it come around a bend, slowing down for the stop. The scene is strangely familiar, and i turn around to get my suspicions confirmed: another train is approaching from the opposite direction, at full speed. Both look like the trains here did from the 60s to the 90s. I finally recognise the nightmare fully, and look away for a moment. When i look back again, there are two tracks. They are very close to each other, and i can barely stand between them. I trust that the dream will rather change the environment than let me get hurt. I wait for the trains, but nothing happens, and i see the first train peacefully parked at the platform.

Will update this post with scores and calculations soon. Sorry for the wait, guys.

/me goes to watch E3 :tongue:

Swim!

This will work almost exactly like the Flying task, only it’ll be swimming instead. Really, the points will be rewarded almost exactly the same way. (You may notice the slight copy-pasta) :razz:
Additionally, I will count using a vehicle in the water as “swimming”.

Now for the first time you go “swimming” (including the first technique) +30 points
For every additional technique you use to swim +20 points
If you use a technique that you’ve never used before, +30 points instead

If you swim in a liquid other than water, +25 points

Additionally, if you manage to impress me with your creativity, bonus points may be awarded. :cool:

Some examples of techniques: Swimming normally, transformation, boat, submarine, etc.

Note: Just like the Flying task, don’t be cheap. Try to use techniques that are pretty different from eachother.

Have fun.

I had another WILD last night. It’s a long one broken up by several FA’s. Didn’t do any tasks except the revisit locations one in which I was in my room after every single FA. I also had an ND in which I was at work, where I go waaay to many times in my dreams.

Now this task sounds like fun! I just need to be able to LD again. Maybe I can use a previous LD with swimming to trigger lucidity. It was a really cool dream where I swam in the ocean and the marine life was so colorful and wild. some fish even swam up and changed into birds once out of the water.

What is E3?