LC #27, Winner: Rhewin! Congratulations everyone!

I use to have my FA’s at home :tongue: so then its just step out through the wall, then reenter the house :grin:

Had another LD starting from my house. There wasnt much to do, so i jumped through the back window and flew away into darkness. I got my sight back by rubbing and looking at my hands and ended up in big photo shoot with a couple of dozen hot topless models. For some reason I didnt think of going back to my house for the task after that :wink: I spent quite a couple minutes enjoying the view by repeatedly rubbing my hands to stay lucid. After a while I ended up in a new dream and lost lucidness and woke up within a minute. It was 12 am and got out of bed with a big smile on my face, lol

Had an ND where I went back home and had a converation about nothing with my dad.

Long LD last night (DILD), no tasks done but I did get to wonder around an aircraft carrier with a field of grass in the middle :grin:

Two LD’s, one a medium WILD and the other was a long LD chained from the WILD. I did go back to my home where I explored the living room, my paren’t bedroom, and discovered a secret entrance to the TARDIS. I had small conversations with my sister, my dad and The Doctor.

Edit: dreams are posted here

Hello, is this thing still on?

I had an LD that lasted about 10 seconds during a VILD attempt last night.

You may return to utter silence.

Oh, i had a medium LD a couple of days ago! It is in my DJ.

Morning! I had a long ld this night,at least one and half hour :smile: posted in my dj :smile:

Nice going everyone! And sorry for my absence :tongue:

Rhewin, your best attempt at the Home task nets you | 40 home + 40 rooms + 40 people + 30 lucid + 20 early = 170 points! | Gratz :content:

BeRightBack, congratulation for completing your task ^^ That was worth | 40 points | :smile:

Plus of course, all LD points are updated! Stay tuned for the final scores :wink:

I declare the LC #27 officially over! I hope you all had a lot of fun in your dreams, and learned many new things about them, and yourself :content:

Here are the final scores!

Abrax | 0 |
BeRightBack | 170 |
Colors | 100 |
Danielns13 | 0 |
Dreamjutsu | 345 |
EllyEve | 70 |
GHOSTIE11 | 60 |
GothicFighter | 20 |
ian1 | 0 |
KauaiDreamer | 30 |
Pehr | 0 |
Rhewin | 720 |
Siiw | 145 |
Solaris | 30 |

I hereby declare winner of LC #27

[center]:yay: :woot: :clap: :bounce:Rhewin! :hurray: :cheer: :boogie: :colgate:[/center]
Many congratulations to you :happy: You are offered the possibility of hosting the next LC, or choosing who will do it in your place.

Also congrats to all participants for your dreams, I enjoyed reading of your adventures :content: You did a very good job! ^^

Goodbye for now, and hope to see you in the next Challenge :wink:

Lol, this thread was completely forgotten by me :lol: I had a short LD the other day. But congratulations Rhewin :cheer:

Thanks for a fun LC, tosxyChor (and good to see you again)!

I’ll get the new topic ready after the holidays. After two wins in a row I think I’ll take myself out of the running :tongue:

See you all in LC 28!

Belated congratulations, Rhewin! (I got myself so caught up in the holidays, I didn’t get to say earlier.)

And thanks for the amazingly fun and creative challanges, Tosxy! Rhewin’s got some mighty big shoes to fill, and I’m looking forward to it. :wink:

Thank you, Elly!

I hope you beat my score in LC 28!