LC #30: Congratulations Wega!

I’m back again with a medium LD. Dream journal entry.

Scipio Xaos: Congratulations for completing the monthly quest! Here are your points: |30 (for medium length LD) + 30 (for accomplishing a task while lucid) + 50 (for the monthly quest of meeting yourself) = 110 points|

Wow, this is a lot harder without the lucid points :razz:

I briefly remember trying to find a way to become a baby in an ND but that was it v.v

I had a ND tonight in which I was a child again. Even tho my mother wasn’t my mother, my sisters don’t exist in this way, my room was pretty much the same it was the same it was back then.
I saw my flatscreen monitor which i just bought back then, and my old TV. There was a lava-lamp on the shelf which I don’t own anymore. I was not lucid, but still I knew I am not that young, I was kind of sent back in time to talk to a person who reminds me on ZRVera. The ultimate evidence that I was me back then did I get, when that other girl grabbed my left lower arm. It hurt a lot when she gripped it, even tho it shouldn’t - I looked under my arm sleeve and found a white cloth bandage. I removed it carefully (it still hurt), and found two small red holes in my arm - a dog bit me there once. I put the bandage back on and continued to dream.
I can’t really remember what happened, but it was a lot. I walked over a huge field with this girl who i was meant to talk to, and then a lot of (dream-)emotions struck me, as I had to ask her if she remembers the time when she was the queen of a kingdom. When she nodded, I told her that I need her in the future, and when she agrees to come with me, she will never see all her friends again.
When I was in the future, we kinda slingshot little animals over a frozen lake. o_O

weird and long ND.

Even if I didn’t exactly relive a memory, I still got back in time, plus have evidence I was there. Does this count?
Also, I remember having a medium LD earlier that night, but I cant recall anything from it, so I don’t want it to count (until I remember it eventually).

MimmoO: It would count if only the time travel task didn’t have the special status I gave it. That task would either be completed with early points or never completed at all. Maybe you were just one night early :tongue:

The current standings are:

• GHOSTIE11 |0 points|
  • ZRVera |250 points|
  • Magnus |0 points|
  • Rhewin |100 points|
  • idanl09 |70 points|
  • BeRightBack |0 points|
  • StarryGwee |0 points|
  • Geekboy |0 points|
  • Mimmo_O |130 points|
  • Altuno |20 points|
  • Thorn |200 points|
  • Wega |360 points|
  • Siiw |110 points|
  • Vinoth |150 points|
  • Scipio Xaos |180 points|

3rd Task : Infancy, Early Childhood and Play Age

“What’s good about being a dependent ignorant tiny person?” you might ask. And I’d tell you that the good thing is being a dependent ignorant tiny person. Look at books, wishing to be able to read them. Watch cartoons. Explore the world. But most importantly, enjoy having no responsibilities.

(This task covers from birth to age 5.)

Basic Task(s)

• Being in the general age condition required by the task (0-5 years) is worth +30 points.

• Experiencing infancy (birth to 18 months), early childhood (18 months to 3 years) or play age (3 years to 5 years) is worth +5 points each. If you experience all three of them, you’ll get +20 points instead of +15.

Secondary Task(s)

• You could begin this task by birth, for which I’ll give you +20 points. I want to emphasize the fact that going through birth will get you points from both this task and the previous one.

• Spending time with others of the same age as you will get you +10 points.

• Just like how birth can mark the beginning of this time frame, starting school can signify the end of it. So doing it will get you +10 points.

Repeatable(s)

• Child-games you play will get you +5 points each. There is no “it must be something you used to play” restriction here.

• Every significant item you remember from your 0-5 age time-frame and find during the dream is worth +5 points.

The deadline will be 1 July, 6 PM GMT. Good luck! :smile:

Just curious. Are tasks 2 and 3 limited like task 1 in that you either complete them in the time frame or not?

No, they are not. Only the first task had the privilage of doing so, and there won’t be any more to come that way.

Hmm, being a child again? :tongue: /me remembers a lot how it was being a child, time to bring those memories up again.

Btw, school age here is 7 :tongue:

I was five when I started kindergarten. So, for me, it would be birth-age 4… I don’t remember a ton from then, but enough to at least go back to the house I was in then. Hmm… maybe go back to when I got stitches when I was three… That’s the only event I can actually pin down to an age that I remember. XD That was a previous house…

Last night I had a short LD after a couple of weeks of having none. After some huge alien space ship tried to shoot me, I figured it might be good time for a RC. :tongue: I didn’t do much more than fly to a roof top, sit down, feel the wind and try to stabilize the dream by rubbing my hands and then I woke up.

I remember being lucid this morning (don’t remember what happened yet, but I remember RCing and planning to do stuff after I finish what I was doing in the dream… again). That one was a short LD. I do know it was lucid, but I have yet to remember it.

Had a random almost-lucid moment in another dream, where I was in trouble and I thought I might be able to go lucid and fight my way out with powers, but decided against it because there were too many.

BeRightBack & ZRVera: You both earn: |20 points| for your short LDs.

Had an average LD last night, no tasks done :tongue:

Had a short LD. I was walking down the street I live in, when I thought “My dreams should contain more Dogs.”, and then I saw 3 puppies walking by. I became lucid, wondering that I had fallen asleep so fast. I walked down the road again and jumped over a high fence. Over there, I found Bender (from Futurama), who was searching through the trash. I wanted to talk to him, but as I couldn’t think about what to say, I woke up.

Had another average LD today, no task related though :tongue:

Low lucid short LD today.

GHOSTIE11: Two average LDs get you: |30 + 30 = 60 points|

MimmoO & ZRVera: One short LD is worth |20 points| for both of you.

One day 'till the next task.

I had like…a 2minute LD. I was in a supermarket and got lucid…forget how, but I made my lucidity very high then created a purple watch on my wrist, and in the middle of setting my dream time I woke up. :grrr:

Hello,
I haven’t posted in almost two weeks, I barely remember my dreams either, maybe because I partied every night (i was in holidays).
I had a short LD on 20/6, not task related, a medium LD on 23/6 in which I played hide an seek with my grandpa, it would have been nice for the first task, two short LDs on 24/6 during which I attempted the second task but failed. I had a short LD on 28/6 which I wrote down at 3:30am but I don’t know what it was about since I don’t remember it now, half of what I wrote is undecipherable and half is nonsense, I wrote “LD” clearly though.
Yesterday I dreamed of a huge flying competition (my personal goal). It was amazing, I managed to shape the dream like I wanted, finish it before I woke up, it lasted about 50 min, and it was relatively vivid. Definitely one of my favorite LDs:
[community.ld4all.com/t/wegas-exploration-journal/35091/19)