LC # 33 Congratulations elnaureth

i had a short ld this morning that was spent drawing and walking, no task done

I had a short LD where the lucidity was triggered by scoring a touchdown in football. Link

One medium LD.

Lucid for a minute, realized I was dreaming AFTER having fun eating ice cream and unlocking doors without a key in an FLD. Had been standing in the office area wondering what to do, and realized I was dreaming. I wondered what to do, and then tried to teleport. Thought of the “address” of the ice cream shop where I was, and tried to teleport to some other address, apparently some building (in my mind “shopping mall”) that had a structure I generally see in dreams sometimes, but I envisioned it as pretty empty and gray. Woke up after I tried opening my eyes to see if it had worked.

Sorry about no scores guys, my hard drive was formatted, tomorrow i will announce the winner and all that jazz… :smile:

Thirty seconds of lucidity this morning, although I’m pretty sure the winner is already decided…

Had two dreams in which I wondered whether I’m dreaming, I did a RC both times but they didn’t work -.-

I had two short LDs and a long LD where I did the monthly quest.

I had a medium LD this morning and actually brought back a song. It will be posted, and the link edited in, after i have had some food.

(edit) the link is here

ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p … ht=#668477

I keep forgetting to update this. I’ve had 3 short LDs and a lucid moment since the last time I updated it.

A short LD two days ago, no tasks done. I don’t think enhancing plant growth changes physics, it is a quite common thing to do in my lucid dreams.

Not sure how this all works but I thought I’d write something
Two LDs this morning. One where I became lucid but it melted away pretty fast, and another medium LD where I defied physics and had an epic lightsaber duel with my father

Lief, to my knowledge Nickle didn’t put any rules against joining late, but this LC is almost over so it might be kinda hard to catch up. There will be another once this is over, and of course you are still free to participate :content:

As per Nicklebrick’s request in IRC, I am hereby officially ending this Lucid Challenge. I will attempt to tally the score and announce the winner tomorrow.

[edit]As a little bit more of an explanation; Nicklebrick came into chat and explained that he may be without internet for some time, possibly a month, and requested someone to close the challenge for him.

FINAL SCORES
(name)
Lucidity points:
Challenge points:
total points:

Scipio Xaos
Lucidity Points: 0
Challenge points: 0
Total points: 0

Leijona
Lucidity points: 45
Challenge points: 135
Total points: 180

Rhewin
Lucidity points: 70
Challenge points: 140
Total points: 210

elnaureth
Lucidity points: 570
Challenge points: 205
Total points: 775

Limitles
Lucidity points: 50
Challenge points: 25
Total points: 75

OlegEqualzName
Lucidity points: 0

Solaris
Lucidity points: 0

ZRVera
Lucidity points: 80
Challenge points: 45
Total points: 125

Siiw
Lucidity points: 130
Challenge points: 75
Total points: 205

Thorn
Lucidity points: 75
Challenge points: 5
Total points: 80

ghanemhaithem
Lucidity points: 20
Total points: 20

Lief
Lucidity points: 40
Challenge points: 60
Total points: 70

:yay: Congratulations Elnaureth :yay:

I apologize if some of the scores are a touch inaccurate. I did my best to tally the scores, but I feel there is enough of a clear lead to declare a winner regardless.

Congratulations, elnaureth! :cool_laugh:

Congratulations and good luck!