LC # 33 Congratulations elnaureth

I had a medium LD this morning. I tried to grab food for the current task but instead only found a Centrum brand vitamin. >_>

Short LD where I ate ice cream. Was going to make baked ice cream, but only got to taste it while it was in the bowl. Not that I could taste it, I just ate a few spoonfuls.

Lucid moment earlier in the morning too.

One ND in which I ate breakfast.

hey guys, im so sorry for the wait, i was out at a scout Klondike (building snow caves and sleeping in them) but now i am back and have a task ready for everyone :happy:

Playing a sport

So maybe your everyday life is just starting to get somewhat boring? [spoiler]well i have a fix :happy:[/spoiler] PLAY A SPORT!!!
that is right, hit a baseball, shoot a hoop, slam a puck into a goal, whatever you want!

Rules and scoring

They’re are not that many rules for this task, just dont post about a extremly violent/mature sport :razz:

+20 Get involved, participate in a sport of any kind.
+10 Score a point of any kind in the sport!
+50 Create a new sport!!![spoiler]You must explain rules, teams, scoring, and setting to get these points[/spoiler]

BONUS!!!

+50 Participate in a sport that includes the following:

A net in any way shape or form.
2 balls in any way shape or form.
must be actively moving on your feet.
a 2x4 stick to hit the balls.
a 3’, 3’ (or 1x1 meter/yard??? my measurement is bad) goal of any kind.

you must use your imagination for this one, hope it is fun for you guys :smile:

Forgot to update this. Long LD two nights ago, short LD last night.

I made myself some pancakes and ate them in an ND… yummy :happy:

SCORING!!!
well you guys have all been awesome throught this trip, im sorry i havenot been updating the scores at the start of the challenges, but i will start now!..

(name)
Lucidity points:
Challenge points:
total points:

Scipio Xaos
Lucidity Points: 0
Challenge points: 0
Total points: 0

Leijona
Lucidity points: 40
Challenge points: 25
Total points:65

Rhewin
Lucidity points: 0
Challenge points: 20
Total points: 20

elnaureth (in the lead)
Lucidity points: 365
Challenge points: 45
Total points: 410

Limitles
Lucidity points: 30
Challenge points: 5
Total points: 35

OlegEqualzName

Solaris

ZRVera
Lucidity points: 70
Challenge points: 25
Total points: 95

Siiw8)
Lucidity points: 60
Challenge points: 55
Total points: 115

Thorn
Lucidity points: 65
Challenge points: 5
Total points: 70

ghanemhaithem
Lucidity points: 20
Total points: 20

Great job guys, this looks awesome. hope to see more on this.

SPOILER - Click to view

why is it that no task has been completed fully???

Just so you guys know, i am also participating with you guys, so the tasks are tested before i randomly blurt them out :wink:

Nickle, shouldn’t it be 50 pts for cooking and eating the food?

I had a short LD and a medium LD with 1 chain.

Medium LD

Two relevant ND’s:

First one in which I ate something again, it was a huge wheel of cheese, but after me and the man who made it cut the cheese into slices, it turned out that it actually wasn’t just cheese, but inside was a big soft pizza which looked very delicious, and even though I ate two pieces I can’t remember whether it tasted any special…

In the second one I played a sport, it was basketball but the guys were actually playing like it was mixed with rugby and volleyball >.> To everyone’s surprise (yes I also was surprised) I managed to score a point. It counted as seven points for whatever reason and the way I scored the point even had a special name but I forgot it. The game ended with my point and my team won.

hey guys, this task is a ton of fun (as i have already done) and am glad to be sharing it with everyone… this task will show the creativity of the mind and display how powerful it is.

So, meeting DCs is a neat situation, it will be amazing for the first time, knowing that your mind is generating everything that they say. So when you are talking be sure to ask them questions about themselfs.

Rules and scoring:

+20 Meet a dream character (seeing some but not talking is +5)
+30 Learn two things about the person.
+30 If the conversation lasts longer than a minute.

I will also award +20 points if you have a set intention of who you want to meet, and talk to that person.

that’s for this week, scores will be up tomorrow!

Short LD last night.

My goodness, elnaureth seems to be quite the beast :razz:

Played a small round of a sort of basketball/baseball hybrid. Dare I say BASEketball?

1 short LD a couple nights ago… need to start recording dreams again…

I had about 30 seconds of lucidity last night, which I went on to lose to a rather odd false awakening.

Long LD where I attempted the task, but didn’t quite remember it correctly. Link

Ate some salty chips in a ND this morning!

Long LD in which I lost a regained lucidity near the end. I talked to a DC whose eyes were more like an owls than a human. I asked him why his eyes were that way and he’s apparently not human. I also learned he was a medical expert here to help with a zombie apacolypse. Will post full dream later.

Hey guys! sorry im kinda in a rush but this time i PROMISE to post scores tomorrow…
anyways looks like the LC #33 is coming close to the end but i still have a few more tasks up my sleve :mrgreen_hat:

I sure hope this challenge has pushed your lucidity and gave you things to do while you are lucid :woo:

So here it is, i present to you:

LC # 33 Task #5: Changing Physics!!!

So this task is designed to make it fun, no matter where you are… and that is exactly what it does too (from experience)

So no matter where you are, what you are doing, STOP! [spoiler](Study, Tumble, Operate, Perfection lol jk)[/spoiler]

The physics could be adjusted in any way you can imagine, making liquids into a gel, adjusting the laws of gravity, make objects bounce the oppisite of what they would normally do. The fun and ways to do this are unlimited.

So lets get onto the scoring…

+30Adjust the laws of physics in any way/shape/form

+10Find a source of why the physics changed.
If you find a source (i.e. a planet changing gravity upsidedown) i will award these points, i will ALSO award a +10 If you look but cannot find a source

Hope you guys will find this task intresting and fun (i know i enjoy doing it) and hope to see you all trying hard to keep up the amazingness ^_^[/spoiler]