LC #41 - Congratulations Thorn!

I had a short LD last night. It didn’t go according to plan, but was close. I almost met my personal goal, but instead of 3 people, I somehow summoned their shadows. Nonetheless, the shadows were alive and moving around. This was definitely not a dream in which my level of consciousness was high. However, I did give a book to one of the shadows, as well as tell one shadow to kiss the other, thereby completing two parts of the current task. I also gave one of the shadows something else, but I forgot to wrap it :sad: .

2 medium LDs, 1 short

[spoiler]Had a bunch of allergies acting up last night. I woke up at 2 (normal for me) but then I have issues getting back to sleep. 230 sleep and I keep jumping in and out of dreams because of sinus issues. I don’t remember anything but fragments till I get lucid. I am at a farm area and there is a huge merry-go-round that looks like a cattle pen on the outside (but spinning). RC/stabilize This guy (I think it night be Jason… Acted like it, that douche). He challenged me to fight his DCs. I told him that I wasn’t feeling great and I would train a DC. I jumped into a cattle pen and told the 2 DCs how to fight a bit (no idea what i told them) let them loose and they got demolished by his DC. I jump in and rhrow some fireballs at the DC and kill him. Wake up

A few more fragment. Not being able to breathe killing me.

Back at the pen. RC/stabilize Just me and Jason (I think… Might still be a random DC douche) in there now. I told him that Iwould kick his butt. Throw fireballs at him. He returns them back to me and I dodge. He disappears and I dont know how to get out of the pen. Lose lucidity.

I wake up and take a shower to clear the nose. Back to sleep.

A few dreams. Wake up at 6. Talk to my wife for a bit. Back to sleep at 630

I decide to try and WILD at the risk of insomnia. I start imagining ny church. I am in the hallway. Easy. . Stabilize/RC There are a lot of people there. I decide to scare them out. Little ghost girl. I look in the middle of the hall and force her there. She screams! Wasnt expecting that. Peopoe are runnig out both exits. I look at all the people i know and make notes on the differences in dreams. Wife attacks me out of the blue.

DEILD
I am back at the church. Decide to teleport to try and get omnipotent. I am still laying down and I notice that there is a 10 foot wide record spinning next to me. Other than that I am surrounded by white. RC/stabilize. Woah, haven’t been here in a while. The opposite of the void. Two naked people come to me (honestly they are a little blurred in the light, naked because i am naked in dream) they are ageless (spend a lot of time in dreams and you know this age. ) and they are singing about how i chose to learn from the girl and that I could have learned*more from the guy. I am confused because my DG is an old man. They stop singing and give me a hug and disappear. Iwake up. [/spoiler]

I rode a motorcycle in a ND last night. I also thought I rode an escalator, but I can’t remember clearly. I had a short LD as well, but no task points. I was wearing a suit and saw my reflection, but my body was invisible, which was pretty cool as the suit seemed to be alive when I moved.

1 medium LD, 1 short
Rode a car again and a Cruise Ship

[spoiler]
I am on a boat. Already lucid, dont remember anything before. Someone is showing me around and pointing at different parts.
Captain: this is the DEILD port.
Henpointed at a wall that people were walking through and just flying away.
Captain: when people DEILD, they automatically come through here. If you look from the side like a regular dreamer, you will see that it just looks like a doorway.
I start laughing hysterically for no reason. He teleports us to the bow of the ship. Itlooks lIke a straight up cruise ship. We fly around the whole thing and he points out other LDing relates amenities. I dont remember anything else. It is easy to do dream control when a DC is doing it with you and when you aren’t 100% aware.

I am in my car about to go to work. That doesn’t make any sense. Why is it so dark in here? Aha! Dream! I rc and stabilize. Get out of the car and feel myself waking up. Jump back into the car. It isn’t stable out there. You know the feeling. Guess I’ll just drive around like a maniac. I floor and decide that I font need to shift since it is a dream. I get up to 50 mph and make a hard left and wake up.[/spoiler]

I had a short LD here. As well, the NDs had some instances of “giving” with known reasons, but they weren’t physical objects. I saw a teacher give a long-winded rant about how her students weren’t getting taught properly because the student teacher was doing poorly, and I saw my “roommate” get a suspension from a principal because my roommate started a fire. Does the giving have to be an object for this subtask? I know that it doesn’t have to be for the first subtask, else the innuendo in the task doesn’t work. :tongue:

Batteries recharged, but I don’t know for how long. :tongue: Had some lovely LDs this morning. A whole string of them. Back to back! :happy: Here’s my task breakdown:

Task Spree ~ Long Lucid Dream ~ Task 3 Part I EARLY LUCID, Personal Goal, 1 Chain
Jump the Train ~ Short Lucid Dream
The Forgotten ~ Short Lucid Dream

Stats so Far:

[spoiler]Short LDs: 4
Medium LDs: 0
Long LDs: 1
Chains: 1

Task 1: Drove my dad’s old car. | Rode a cruise ship.
Task 2: ~ none ~
Task 3: Gave a DC a wrapped “box chocolate”. LUCID EARLY

Personal Goal: Flew with my wings!
[/spoiler]

[color=#F781F3]#Loah
I had a short ld where I was riding on a skateboard type thing, on my stomache, using my hands and feet to ride 300miles … I went lucid during the trip, and instead gave the board rockets on the back so make it go faster, but then just decided to make it fly.

I flew up into outer space, and kind of lost lucidity, but then I was part of a small infiltrating group, pretending to be officers on a space station, by wearing a triangle on my shirt, and resting my arms behind my back. apparently a triangle, and having my hands behind my back meant that people needed to solute me. When I was approached by a higher ranking person who was suspicious, i removed the triangle, so i didn’t have any rank, and it was all good![/color]

Task 4: Taking

The Wyvern giveth and the Wyvern taketh away. :ebil:
A taking/receiving task! As was strongly hinted at at the end of the last task description. Am I encouraging stealing? Not necessarily, but I won’t stop you. Perhaps your taking is justified. Perhaps it’s fun? :razz:

1. Take something from another DC +20 pts (The DC must be present to count)

2. Take something and switch it with a replacement. [copy, an upgrade, the opposite] +30 pts for each.

3. Take candy from a baby. +30 pts :peek:

Bonus Task: Robin Hood (only active this week)
Take from the rich and give to the poor. To earn full points for this task, you also have to wear the Robin Hood outfit. And I hope I don’t hear any complaining on who the heck Robin Hood is. :razz: +50 pts

Note: All tasks are exclusive. Ex. Taking candy from a baby will get you 30 pts, but you must take something else to get the points for task 1.

Group Incubation
To complete this incubation, the specific thing being taken must be posted beforehand OR subtask 2 (where the thing taken/replaced does not need to be specified). Attempts award +15, completion awards +30.

Okay, I rode on an elevator a couple of nights ago.
I don’t think I’ve claimed points for riding an elevator yet.

[link]

[color=#01A9DB]#Lumessence
Ironic… Last night, I had a dream where Aliens were visiting, and “adopting(kidnapping…)” Children, and babies… They were more so “convincing” them to leave the planet with them, and join their society… My sister was one of them that was brainwashed.

I traveled to an area, unleashed my divine-hood, and started stealing the babies back.

Also, due to some “technical” complications/confusion, I’ll be removing myself (Lumessence) from the LC.[/color]

#Loah
Whaaat. why? There goes my competition.

I took and replaced something in a ND this morning. I also kind of gave something to someone but since they never actually received it I’m not sure it counts. :tongue:

EDIT:
Also I rode a roller coaster and a giant flying lobster in another dream in that post. It says I was playing a game, but like most dreams in which I play games, I was fully immersed in the video game and I was actually riding them from my perspective.

I questioned if I was dream in the last dream of this post, but my reality check was a terrible liar.

A massive NLD with some extra ride points at the end. Lucids on the way! I feel them! :happy:

Important Lenses ~ Non-Lucid Dream ~ Task 1 Part II

Stats so Far:

[spoiler]Short LDs: 4
Chains: 1

Task 1: Drove my dad’s old car. | Rode a cruise ship. | Rode double on a motorcycle.
Task 3: Gave a DC a wrapped “box chocolate”. LUCID EARLY

[/spoiler]

I had a medium and a short LD last night.

In the medium LD, I took a gun away from someone, then gave it back to them. I don’t know if that counts or not. I also took the person’s wallet, took all the cash from it and pocketed it, then tossed the wallet back to them but it landed on the ground instead. There was a beanie hat on the ground, so I went over and wrapped the wallet in the beanie hat, and the next thing I know I see Shaquile O’Neil coming at me about to hit me in the face with a basketball. I try to give him the wallet, which is wrapped in the beanie, but he hits me straight in the face and I almost have a FA. However, I hold on to the dream and I see him coming at me again and this time I throw the wallet wrapped in the beanie at him. I think he actually got the wallet, but I’m not sure. The next thing I know I am no longer lucid and am in some weird Space Jam movie.

Medium lucid dream last night. I was at some kind of outside festival and was walking by when I noticed a marching band playing a show I did a few years ago. I listened for a while and then got on this conveyor belt that lead into a building (riding). It looked like a run-down version of my high school. My current college advisor appeared and told me she couldn’t meet with me today (I had a RL appointment) and asked me to reschedule. Then I woke up.

I know I had a long LD before that, but when I fell back asleep I completely forgot what exactly I did. All I remember now is talking to some family members. Frustrating because I’m pretty sure I did the task.

Lots of points! :happy: :happy: :happy: And don’t mind the REDACTED… I’d like to do my bookkeeping properly… :whistle:

Flying Motorcyle ~ Short Lucid Dream ~ Task 1 Part II x 3 LUCID, 1 Chain
REDACTED ~ Task 3 Part III

Stats so Far:

[spoiler]Short LDs: 5
Chains: 2

Task 1: Drove my dad’s old car. | Rode a cruise ship. | Rode double on a motorcycle. | Rode a Bus/Plane and a Flying Motorcycle, LUCID
Task 3: Gave a DC a wrapped “box chocolate”. LUCID EARLY | REDACTED

[/spoiler]

I had a medium-length LD this morning, posted here, that did not accomplish any tasks unless taking a hot dog from a fast food cashier counts as taking something from a DC. Judging from our conversations, it sounds like the “taking” has to be forceful or immoral to count, so I assume it does not.

Had an ND here where I shapeshifted into an Orc (shapeshifting personal LC goal). It was just short of being a full blown LD.

[color=#F781F3]#Loah
Well I had a short lucid dream where I did find a mountain that looked like a volcano, but i couldn’t make it erupt…

I went inside my house, and flew upward through the ceiling into a nursery but there wasn’t a baby. I took a pillow from the crib. but I read the task just now and it says either candy from a baby or something where the DC is present, so no points for either 1 or 3 :sad:

also in a NLD I rode a giant cat/wolf thing to a school, where me and like 30 other people fought against a… something. some kind of monster.[/color]

In the second of these three fragments, I find a Lapras (Task 2) and ride it (Task 1).