LD AT WILL

haha yes, it’s true, i can LD at will, i’ve waited for over a year with no success, and it’s all thanks to the guy from my progress+technique topic, his method works everytime for me and any night that i choose to i can have a LD and it has never failed me :grin:

what is the technique?? :cool:

Yes- tell us! :content:

Please tell me the post man come on!!! it sounds awsome i need to know the technique please please pleas ive been trying at ld for about 5 months now no success and i remember 2-5 dreams a night but none lucid!! NO FAIR! so please tell me link or the way he does it :grin: :grin: :help:

Please.
Will that help?

ilovelucid is just being nooby. If there really is a good technique, then they’re holding out and being annoying on purpose. :grrr:

Yep, tell us now or we will secretly invade your dreams and turn you into a shoebox :hehe:

Actually, I think it’s the technique in this thread he’s talking about: [The Mental Scream method)

Oh yeah I remeber reading this I was gunna try it but I forgot, I’ll do it tonight.

you lazy boobs, it’s in the topic he mentioned! I’m posting the technique here just for kicks.

its the “silent-screaming” thing that seems to pull his dream body out of his physical body. sounds interesting, no?

I’ve got to try that… :happy:

The last LD at will topic here was from Pedro… The guy behind VILD… it worked perfectly for him, but strangely nobody else could use it…

end of begin mean

Well I’ll give it a try anyways, seems I can’t make progress with WILD so I’ll try it tonight.

ok stoojes i mentioned the topic, thank you fishmael, and just to let you know i tried different methods for about a year before i found this one that actually works for me so a big thank you to 293 and your method.

Actually, I seem to remember a number of people could do it. And LaBerge describes a similiar dream incurbation technique in EWLD - Pedro changed it so the dream that you created had you taking a RC.

So far the only method that has worked at all for me is MILD…

We’ve two people on the french forum who succeeded with VILD once. The first one used a clever method: she visualized a room she used to dream recurringly. But they do no more use this method.
And IMO, VILD is far more well explained that the “silent screaming method”…

It seems interesting, but I’ve still not understood in which state you have to be when you scream mentally… :sad:

What it sounds like is a DA or Dream Anchor, where when your in a dream you do something so you remeber that, and before you go to sleep you do that, and you go into a LD…mmmm…maybe. Maybe the DA, or that scream just tells your brain to GO GO GO…mmmm

yea well ok

lol redifin…dont stumble upon yourself…