LD Competition Final Results For June

I’ll show all of you! MWahahahahah!
Shakes fist angrily

One day I’ll have another LD just you wait and see!!!

Dreamwalker, at least tell me your secret, I won’t tell anyone, I promise, its just so lonely and sad at the bottom.

I’ve had 6 LDs in June. Although some were pretty short, I’m very happy to have had any at all. :smile:

5 here + a couple reentering dreams right after i have woken up from ld.

Hey every1,

I haven't been to this forum in awhile. but now its the summer and i plan to have a lot of lucid dreams like i used to. you will see me climbing the charts.  Who knows, maybe i'll have one tonight :smile:  .

let the games begin :grin:

hey,

lastnight i tried to WILD with no success. But after i fell asleep while doing the WILD, i had 2 lds that night :content: . They were both vivid but short, about 2 minutes each. but they were lds nonetheless. these were my first lds in like a month because i haven’t been trying so im happy. now that im back, i hope to have many more :smile: .

-Jason

I found my dream gaudian last night. A little kid with blond hair and blue eyes.
June LD - 5

Where was I when this forum turned into a competition rather than a place to share techniques and encourage people to increase their LD abilities?

If dreamwalker doesn’t want to share a technique, then it’s up to him. It seems a little counter-productive though that he would keep it to himself for the purpose of winning a meaningless competition, when there are people here who need all the help they can get.

Keep in mind though, that there is NO special, secret and absolutely way to have LDs. Even if dreamwalker told us his secret, I’m sure it wouldn’t be any more useful than most of the other documented techniques. I’d be interested to hear it though - but since this isn’t a place to share information anymore…

yea i kno what you mean, but i did have 3 lds in the last 2 nights(not counting last night, no ld :wink: ) so either way im happy. i am trying to learn how to WILD though, so if you would like to share information on that athiest :content: . Ive gotten to the hypnogogic stage before(felt someone breathing on my face) but i couldn’t get any further. any tips?
Also I have a problem where i keep having to swallow, what should i do about that. thx

-Jason

Swallowing used to screw me up to. The best idea is just not to think about it. Try to focus on anything else, unless you have an itch, don’t focus on that either. As long as your not thinking about it you swallow naturally.

ok thx, i’ll try it

ok i dont know why that is in a quote i must have hit the button disregard that that is what i wrote not what some 1 else wrote

I agree with you TimeLess-Soul. Besides the point, my way of going lucid might not help anyone but myself. Everyone is different and not everything works for them. Maybe my secret was a way for you to look for ways to become lucid easier, Ever think of that.

indeed dreamwalker, but i never looked at it for that i looked at it for more information. I a a man for learning everything and everything about lucid dreaming, i want to know everything and understand it.

Thats all.

Richard

:confused:tupid: I’m the same way. When I’m interested in something I have to know as much as I can about it. And then when I find that using what I’ve learned is harder than I thought it would be I get frustrated! :grrr: LOL. I agree with Timeless_Soul, this “competition” is just for ourselves and can be used to help ourselves become better LD’ers. But just between you and I dreamwalker, what is your secret? J/K

Come on LD #1!

:confused:tupid:

damn nice!! :cool_laugh:

lol tomas…Dreamwalker: Was ur ‘secret’ in fact just something to make up find other ways, or do u allually have a ‘secret’?

I was eating some sort of fruit in the lucid dream I had. It tasted and smelled wierd.
June LD’s = 6.

okay, here you guys go. Do you know what BLACK LIGHTING is.