LD Frequency

I’m not sure if this topic is already in existence or if this is the correct place to post this. Feel free to move it if it is. =0)

My goal (now that I have achieved my first LD) is to attain LD s with more frequency… say at least one a night.

On average it takes me 45 minutes to get to sleep (especially when doing a technique) so I wouldn’t say I get to sleep quickly. I have tried WILD s for awhile but clearly not nearly long enough to master them. I do close to thirty or more RC s a day and am committed to this LD venture.

What techniques could I use (I’m attempting MILD right now) to increase the frequency of my LD s? I’m not trying to get greedy; this is one massive personal experiment to me. I’d like something to work for.

Make sure your reality checks are good, that’s my advice. Actually contemplate if it is reality, don’t just look at your hands or whatever your RC’s are.

The only way I’ve gotten one per night is by doing hypnosis.

Wake-Back-To-Bed with MILD usually gives far better results than MILD alone. VILD has worked well for others in yielding one per night, but I’ve had a hard time with it. OBE techniques (which are similar to WILD) got me close. I think Chaining has potential for one per night, if you can make it a habit (it works well for prolonging LD’s, if nothing else).

Consider potential drawbacks too…

Almost any solid LD induction technique can be used to achieve the result of haveing 1, 2 ,3+ LDs night, however in your case I would recommend MILD. The reason for this is that you have a long time to really afirm your intention recognize that your dreaming. WILD would also work, but it can be frustrating waiting for so long for something to happen.

Thanks for the advice! I’ve already started MILD. The first time I did it my recall suffered. I’m going to stick with it this time and make certain that I get used to it compeltly before coming to the conclusion that it isn’t good for my recall.

Chaining also sounds like a good idea. I’ll try it sometime. Maybe tonight. =0) Not sure yet. It would be nice if that could be combined with MILD.

I have at least 1 ld every other night like Monday LD Tuesday a ND Then Wednesday LD Like that. The msot LD 's i’ve had a night was 4 i think. I can have up to 4 everyother night.