LD Goal/Progress Journal (GPJ)

Keep it daily, like a dream journal! If you want, do it shortly before bed. Could make a nice addition to MILD, and helps solidify your progresses and your goals before you sleep, rather than with a bunch of other things going on between the entry and your sleep.

Even if your goals stay the same each night, rewrite them. Keep them fresh in your mind and your fingers. Don’t let it escape you. :content:

hm. makes sense. i should do that.

failed tonight :sad:

Well why the heck not, I’ll start on this. I want to get back to having 2-3 per week at least again and like Z has said many times, goals are very important to stable, enjoyable LD’s.

For now I need to find Ysim/Xander in a dream so I can win our lucid duel. Last night I did manage to have a very short DILD but I didn’t even think of this.

A fought A Ysim in a dream, but not THE Ysim. I need to track him down in dragon form, I’m sure that would be a bit easier :tongue:

Rhewin, was it lucid? congrats if so.

i was advised to change my goal, cause ‘they expire’, apparently. i’ll try to make a new one tonight maybe…

Yes, there were two medium and one short dream, all lucid

Goals expire? They don’t expire, they just need refreshed, just like a computer needs restarted every so often. It’s still the same computer and same programs, but it needs a restart so it can work better.

Lucid again, but an alarm kept me from really doing anything. Gonna have to try it again tonight…

Two nights again with no LD and no Xan appearance.

Aww, that stinks. I haven’t been keeping my DJ or GPJ for the last few nights… Really should start them again. I did have one LD during the last few nights, but it wasn’t the best dream, along with what I remember of the other dreams. However, my three days with the GPJ (well, two days I kept it, not the third) I had LDs all three nights… Guess I should start back up. My lucidity hadn’t been all that great yet, but with practice, I’ll remember to get it better.

Had a nice long LD where I completed my LC personal task, but didn’t have time for Xan. That’ll have to be tonight I suppose.

I know before that I’d added in my GPJ entry for the day into my DJ before the dreams for that night as well. I might as well start doing that again, just in case anyone’s interested. (Doesn’t seem like many though, honestly, but I figure some might want to know what I actually DO to get LDs.) :shrug:

Became lucid and was distracted by attractive women. Curse you, low lucidity! Xander escapes again…

Gah, I haven’t had time to keep a DJ or GPJ lately… and probably won’t until late August. Work is just so much… work… and my topic is quiet anyway. So sad…

Well, bumping it one last time just in case anyone else is interested…

Had another lucid but completely forgot about the duel :\

I :wallhit: keep :wallhit: forgetting :wallhit: Xander!

I can remember anything else in an LD but fighting him!

3x the headache eh? Yeah, I know the feeling… I need to visit my shore village tonight or tomorrow. Birthday goal! :cool_laugh:

My goal is to come to Ceeia before 11 june :cool:

I’m bumping this back up since it really did make a difference in the brief time that I used it.

Anywho, the lucid duel. So I haven’t seen Xan in an LD in a while. Last time I did he was a cloaked figure and I let him go since he reminded me I was dreaming. I’m trying again tonight, it’s about time we wrapped this up :lol: