LD occult? / can you bring back something to IRL? (Question)

Yeah Inquisitor…what do you think he is, a heretic?

In any case, I would agree with the Inquisitor. If one could take anything from dreams, New York would’ve been nuked by terrorists long time ago :wink:

Plus I would use it to dominate the world! :razz:

The way you experience time is by the frequency of thought processes, speeding up time would involve making your brain work faster.

I have no doubt that human brains might be able to be slightly increased in… Let’s call it brain hertz, however, just like overclocking your pc might fry the processor, I have no doubt that something similar is possible with our brains.

This involves manipulation through such a degree that probably only evolution can do the trick (if you believe in it).

what if whom dominates the world now does such things

…Yeah, and rabbits can fly while we’re not looking.

perhaps you are not looking at all

He never really mentioned speeding up or slowing down time itself, but changing the way your brain acknowledges it. And, if it was ever possible, I think it could bring lots of advantages. That is, if it’s done in a controllable fashion and, of course, we’re talking about slowing our perception of time, as I can’t see any good coming from speeding it up and having our brains fried over no reason. :tongue:

A slight increase is all it would take to produce some interesting enough results. And I don’t really believe that our brains can’t handle a little overclocking, especially if it’s only for a short amount of time.

In any case, there are other things that are very feasible that you may be able to alter about your mind; perhaps you could program your muscles to ignore pain so that they can increase their strength (without nervous system holding back). A small increase probably wouldn’t damage anything.