LD powers and things you managed to do

I used to have a lot of flying dreams all the time as a kid until my mother, who had studied psychology, told me it represented sexual issues. At that time Psychology was all about Freudian ideas. After that, I think because i was embarressed, I didn’t do it as often.

I still fly, but not nearly as often.

Eoghan

:devil:

Use your imagination. :wink:

:tongue:

Telepathy. Nearlly all my dreams I communicate telepathically even NDs.

Pyrokinesis.
telekinesis.
Moving through solid objects. walls/doors etc.
Increased strength
Demolision. I destroyed a building with my mind because I had enough of the dreamscape lol.
Human conjuring
Controling the weather
Flying.

There’s probably others I’ve forgotten.

I just learned an LD ability this morning! :happy:

It’s like, I turn into a flaming corporeal body (like the Human Torch) and I can split myself into smaller versions–I couldn’t count how many mini-pyro-versions of me I split into, there were too many. If I was to take an estimate, I’d say around a hundred. :smile:

That sounds nuts… I have got to try that.

I’ve had lots of mini-me’s too in a ND, but I was only controlling one of them the rest where like other DCs…

That sounds so awesome, i have got to try that!

I haven’t been able to do anything cool yet except fall from a few stories up with no damage. However I have a checklist of things I want to do.

• Run on the water Naruto-style. (And when I become more experienced in dreaming, make myself a fighting partner)
  • Fly around without the aid of external devices. (No jetpack, etc.)
  • Transform into a bunch of different animals (I’ve done this in NDs before)
  • Hardcore sword fighting
  • Go on an Epic Quest, maybe even one spanning multiple dreams. (This one I’m not even going to attempt for a long time. :tongue:)

That’s about all for now… And yeah, I know it’s supposed to be things we’ve done, but I feel left out. :tongue:

-Fly
-360 degree vision
-sphere vision
-go through mirror
-s** (short :razz:)
-Telekinesis
-Creating own house in dream
-go through walls, windows etc.
-Controll DC’s

eh, I can do anything but teleport :smile:

That sounds weird, were you separately aware of all of these many mini-pyro-you things? Like, could you see from every different perspective? Now I want to try it, just to see what it’s like! :tongue:

Teleporting’s my specialty. ^^ Remind me to show you in our next SD. :tongue:

• Turn my hand into a phone and call Magnus. (unfortunetly he was awake at the time and couldn’t recieve my call :razz: )

• Create a friend (Bruno!) out of thin air. :grin: