LD sex part II

It really depends on the person. That statement doesn’t apply to me.

Any of you guys ever have the problem where the two of you are making out, rollin’ around on the floor & then she falls through the d*mn floor? Like a ghost?

i was talking to my christain friend about this, and he was telling me it was adultery and lust. what are your guys moral views on this?

Yeah, I’ve considered this myself. I still haven’t stopped, no way. :tongue:
But now only have sex in my dreams with fictional characters. In the past I’d use real people but now it just feels wrong. I think there’s nothing wrong with lust but my views on lust are long and boring so I’ll spare the rant. I have also never had a relationship so I don’t feel as though I’m cheating on anyone either.

Very strange way of looking at it. All it is, is stimulating the body through use of self induced hallucination. No one else is involved so no adultery. As for lust… well theres a statement of the blindingly obvious of course its lust, although if you want to count that as a sin go right ahead and do that, ill stick to this little experiment of hedonism thankyou.

You could consider it adultery from Christian perspective

(paraphrase)for whoever so much as looks at a women with lust in his heart has committed adultery with her(/paraphrase)

further, dream characters are real on a more fundamental level than mere imagination, they are a virtual reality simulation

fundamentally further one may deliberately seek out certain consorts in the mirror image of people they know in waking life, and have sex with them in lucidity, juxtaposed to any relation they have with being celibate or amorous or inbetween with any partners they may have in waking reality.

Followers of Hinduism in regards to Baghvad Gita and deovtional service to Lord Krsna are not allowed to have sex even in their dreams, and are to constantly focus upon God.

Then there is the very real possibility of shared dream and astral journeys in which we really are having sex with real people, in ways.

I had become politically powerful last night and a woman named Gina who knew me admired my courage, she was sleeping on the floor and as I walked by to prepare for a debate of some kind on TV, she grabbed me by the arm, said i had lost 5 pounds, which is not true, [people think i’m too skinny], then I asked her if I knew her, and what her name was

she said of course you know me! and i woke up. and i held her last sentence in my mind for far too long (at least 7 minutes) and finally was allowed to go back, and she said she was Gina, the best idea my mind could come up with

she turned into a tiny sky blue blob which morphed into a very skinny super-hero or perhaps villain like the Joker’s prettyful assistant in the old Batman cartoons, and

the exchange between us didn’t exactly work. they rarely do.

I liked her while she was human though, she looked familiar.

I wouldn’t say its bad, its like “releaving” yourself

i wouldnt say its like releaving yourself, i would say that its human nature to have views and the fact that our culture nowadays is set up to the point where we don’t build our taboos and accept it.

like my friend, who is now missing out on fun :content:

lust, yes. adultery, no.

hmm… would you relieve yourself while thinking of someone you know in real life? i think that there is no difference between that and having sex with that person in a LD, since it’s all your imagination.

and i don’t think it’s adultery, but it is lust. since i am not a christian i am asking you: is “lust” itself considered as a sin?(like you’ll burn if you feel lust) well, every healthy person feels some lust, it’s like you can’t control it.

I never had LD sex but in a normal dream, some random girl and I were doing it in some light bushes near an invisible wall. In the first 8 seconds things were going good but someone threw a fish at my head really hard and a river came out of nowhere and washed us away before any climaxing. As were we being washed away she said “sorry I can’t swim at the same time” and the dream just ended lol.

I had an instance of LD sex last night… the dream lasted for probably 2 minutes. It involved a hallway at a school, with a lot of people in it… noone seemed to mind though. I was surprised it got as far as it did without losing lucidity.

No climax though, as reported by a lot of people.

Ive had a bit of erotic play with Jessica Alba

ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t … r=asc&&sta rt=15

See most recent post (15/6/08) for the dream.

Sex always, always, always kills my LDs. I’d say 2 out of every 3 end because I was too tempted by some random girl. It usually goes something like this: I’m going about whatever I’m doing, then a girl from the current scenario catches my eye. Naturally, all my female DCs want my penis, and as a red-blooded teenage male, who am I to deny them? Well, it usually starts out good, but after too much excitement I can feel the dream slip away. Once that happens, it’s like I’m stuck in limbo; I’m still somewhat asleep, but I can never seem to bring the dream back, so all I can do is wake up muttering profanities that all I got out of the dream was a case of the blue balls (I’ve never been able to finish).

For anyone who’s seen the new Hulk movie, I wish I had one of those pulse bracelets for situations like this.

I know how you feel friend. I had my first LD in a long while this morning. Guess how it ended…yes your right. Right when you start, it begins to fade freakishly fast. However, LD sex in Normal Dreams don’t wake me up.

Fantastic. That’s all I gotta say.

I’ve never even managed to start! Thankfully what happens in the dream world, stays in the dream world…

Seriously I always lose lucidity before getting down to business.

The thing I want to have sex in a LD is that I can have sex with any person I want to.
Unfortunately it’s a long way to go. I can’t even stay in the state of lucidity. -_-

…same here :neutral:

does anyone know how i can prevent myself from comeing during an LD?