LD sex

why not? Just keep on undressing her, what is she going to do… call the cops? lol. Well sense i never been there before i guess i cant really start telling you what to do, that wouldnt be right now would it? Not to mention the fact that you said you liked her, so i guess that would effect you in a sense. But if that was me i know no matter how hard they would cry, if i wanted sex… i was getting it. Actually i think the crying would turn me on even more heh.

Just one acronym: GTA.
You can never get bored with a real-life game of Grand Theft Auto.

you know being in GTA in a lucid dream does sound like alot of fun!

Yes!! Nice idea. Sounds like i could be busy for a long time. I could steal cars burn houses anything! Be awesome. :grin:

I tried to have sex yesterday in an LD, and as i was getting started, the person started to cry too… I also stopped. Now that i think about it i dont know y i did, but i never seem to have 100% awareness in LDs

For me, its better… Its as if im experiencing it from both people, so its incredible. Yesterdays was my only attempt, and it didnt get very far, but it was 10X better than any RL experience.

I have done lucid dream sex in about 2 of my lucid dreams. The weird thing is in both of them the girl started crying also, whats with girls crying in our sex LDs? Anyways i just kept going, i didn’t stop, lol, but they also weren’t girls i have a crush on either. Im going to ask her why shes crying next time, to get answers.

I got lucid on accident once and I got the idea to have it but I lost control of it and went back to Normal Dream.:sad:

I had a lot of sex during LDs.

Some hints for having good sex during LDs :

• If you are too much lucid then the girl will morph. So the first hint is: don’t be too much lucid.

• Second hint: Don’t force the sex, let the girl come to you and let she take all the initiative to have sex with you. To do this I control the mind of the girl. Controlling the mind of a girl is based on the following theory “My brain created all the people in my dream. I am the one that controls my brain which means that I control all the people in my dream”. Using this theory, the people in my dreams are nothing more than marionettes, I can speak through their mouth and let them do what I want.

• Having sex in lucid dreams is based on memories. If you never had sex in real life then it will be difficult to have sex in a dream. So the third hint is: have a lot of sex with girls in real life. The more you have sex with girls in real life, the more the sex with girls in your dreams will look and feel real.

• If your body is already sexually satisfied in real life then it will be more difficult to have sex in a dream. So the fourth hint is: don’t have sex in real life during 1-2 weeks.

That is a really great way to put it. That is the technique anyone do in any Lucid Dream to do anything. This is what I did in my first Lucid Dream where i used powers like mind control.

LD Sex Is great. I remember once having sex w/ some girls and their boyfriends were there, watching :smile:) but I knew it was a lucid dream and didn’t care :smile:

Has anyone noticed that if you are have sex or a incrediblly intamate expenience the dream environment can become unstable. I had thought to myself whilst in a sex ld when this happened that i should just look at my hands however the dream continued to slip away. I know there may have been many external variables effecting this however i would like to know if anyone has had the same thing happen to them? and if so how to stop it. Perhaps it was because i haddnt LD’d in ages and i had been in the dream for donkeys but i dont know what do you think…?

probably because you haven’t LDed for a long time. People who have more LDing experience can keep their dreams stabilised, which is why on your first LD you shouldn’t have sex

I have had accidental LDs for around 6 years however i do think your right because i have been concentrating on obe at lot more for a very long time. However… when one is on the real time zone of the astral plane (this is like a reflection of reality but is on the astral plane) riality fulctuations are soupoused to be more common than in lucid dreams. Or atleast they should be equall because they both have the subconscious mind playing havock in both senarios
However on this occasion i do agree that it was proboblly because i was only like semi lucid, or i realised that i was dreaming to late… infact it happened this morning.
Oh wel better look in about an hour lol, i am in the middle of a WBTB perhaps that will produce better results.

haha. i want LD sex! why wont it work?! :frowning:

If it works depends mostly on your ability to keep the scene from morphing, there have been instances where I tried to touch a breast but felt only a pillow like substance.
And altough it’s very rare, I do manage to get a sex-dream to work sometimes, easiest is that when you know it begins you remain calm and more or less act along with the scenario, act inconspicuous.
And yeah, if you do it right you’ll feel everything and I know from experience that it’s even possible to get an orgasm, altough that moment kind of ruins it all because I emediatly wake up.

Oh, and also it IS possible to have sex in an LD without actually knowing sex from experience, when I was about 13 I think I had my first sexual LD, maybe I just watched too much dirty pictures or something but it all felt pretty convincing and ended up with me getting my first orgasm.

I have had it a few times. the best part, with anyone I want, and I’m still a virgin waking up!

I wouldn’t recommend you trying it. And I’m sure me saying that will come as a shock to anyone who’s read my DJ :wink:.

The thing is, in sleep our primal urge - including the want for sex - are even stronger than in WL. So, the second the idea ‘I know, I could have sex!’ pops into your mind in an LD, it’s extremely likely to dissapear.

And, personally, I think it’s better to spend LD time doing things you cannot do and see in the real world :wink:.

I’ve been turned on in an LDs but I’ve never actually had sex. I tried once but it felt too strange for me to continue.
I think i prefer RL sex.

try having sex without a universe and then become a dragon

whenever i have sex in a nd it doesnt feel like anything its more of like im just doing somethign. i would like to try it lucid but i need to be able to get lucid first :tongue: