LD to find the holy grail

Imagine, you enter a lucid dream and the dreamscape (the world your in) is not your normal world, so you make it like your house, like earth.

Then you get bored, you have done everything in a lucid dream before (impossible) and you decide to go on an adventure, what if you asked yourself “Where is the holy grail” and you immeadiatley zoomed to a real world place and lol and behold there is the holy grail in what ever form it takes. WHat if you where now Projecting (obe) and had actually found it, is that possible?

In the context of your question, yes, as you already stated it was possible for the purposes of your question. In real life, who knows. Personally, I think that most of your post is probably a load of baloney, but thats just my opinion. Many people believe a multitiude of different things, and you won’t get a definite answer from anyone, but just a number of personal opinions of different people.

Also, if you would like to introduce yourself to the community, there is a post named “Hi, I’m New Here”, In The Gathering that is there just for that purpose. Welcome to the forum, anyway.

lucid dreaming and astral projection i belive are entirley two seperate things contrary to some peoples belifes that while lucid dreaming you are actually out of your body.

I think it’s good to ponder what ifs…
and the best place to do it is when lucid dreaming :yay:
you could set it as a goal in a LD and see how the dream turns out :smile:

by the way i all ready have a holy grail so i dont need to get another :razz:

french accent- “ahh yes! It’sa very nice!”

oh…well can we see it?

no now leave or i shall taunt you a second time

hey im french too :smile:
Are you from France or Quebec ?

You really want to know the holy grail of lucid dreaming? It’s your sub conciousness…if thats even how you spell it. lol.

The trick is, you need to believe you can lucid dream at will, and then it happens! Heres a tech quoted from my Digibook :smile:

Hope that helps some!! Good luck!

You are french ? Where exactly ?

haha no its from monty python and the holy grail