LD4all hosting fundraiser 2008

Just wondering, why can’t you use the ads and stuff to pay for it all?

I’m afraid this site will be shut down before I read all the stuff in here t_t

Well, seems obvious to me. Most of the members here are too young to have access to any online sort of money.

However, things ALWAYS work out. Always.

um how cani donate in pounds?

Ebil shrimp, if you use paypal it will automatically convert the amount you donate in dollars or euros (euros preferred), it will automaticall convert it in pounds. If you use bank transfer then you can just donate pounds I think and it will get converted to euros? How are you planning to donate? And thank you already :happy:

Yeah, why cant you run this site off ads?

i would rather donate than see this site full of ads, and every year i donate the pay for exactly one hour of overtime work. :tongue: I have seen forums with ads even put in between the posts of topics. There is absolutely no obligation to donate, would you really rather see ads here than to see people sponsor the site?

i donated under Stefan

thank you Ebil Shrimp! got it :happy:

:content:

I too prefer it the way it is now … I mean those ad-infested sites can get REALLY annoying …

Hey Q,

How much more do you need to go?

it’s on the top of the page, and in the first post of this topic :wink:

currently to go: $1023

I say it every time, but I wish I could donate. Hopefully, i’ll be getting EMA, which is £30 a week. If I get this, then i’ll finally be able to donate some money.

My bad i saw that so many times and it didn’t click. Ok i’ll send some more money your way :smile:

If you got that PAysafe up, and all you have to do is buy a card, i’d donate :happy:. its just hard when im 14, my parents hate using the internet to transfer money, and im from britain.

But i hope you raise it :wink: … youll deserve it :spinning:

Is it true tht if you dont get the sponsor money you will put ads on the site? :confused:

Peace *: )

I just donated (after the fees) $5.00 USD. Hopefully I did the math right to make sure it comes out evenly.
But hey, here is my pledge: I will donate $5 every month until the end of the year. That’s all i can afford at the moment.
Hopefully more people will donate!

Thank you blazinfish! :happy:
It came out to $5.57 :smile: I’ll round that up to $6 this time :grin:

edit: oh wait, :truit: paypal for showing the amount before fees in the email saying I have a donation. It came to $5.05 :tongue: Ah well, I added $6 now everywhere.

Huh. $5.57 is what i donated, because after the fees and such I wanted it to be an even 5. I’m sure I did the math right, but the fees weren’t taken out at all?

see my edit, you must have posted while I was editing :smile: You did the math right :content: