LD4all Minecraft Server *INFO ON NEW UPDATE*

This sounds so amazing >.< I’m in!

So…um…whats the update on this?

I would definitely join this. 'Tis a terrific idea.

I’m in as well, does anyone know if there is a server already?

I don’t think we’re getting anywhere with this.

I can put up a server for LD4All, without the need of hamachi. I live in Scandinavia, so americans might suffer some lag. Can’t have the server up 24/7, but most of the time. Interested?

Count me in, but make it whitelisted so only LD4All members can join. :slight_smile:

]

Just saying it’s Dark SiDe now ^^ unless there is another DarQ Side but still xD I’m in two of those faction but i must sort my minecraft out first hehe

What if we were to take over a failing server? Maybe find the owner and get it whitelisted for LD4all members only?

Or could we use a large server with guilds like superfuntime.org? Create a LD4all guild?

That could be a possibility.

(Also, there’s an edit button that allows you to edit your posts, so you don’t have to double-post)

dont die thread :sad:

Great idea :happy: i approve

i would host but my ISP wont let me :meh:

!!! By the Nether! This is genius! Who do I have to friend for a version of this on the 360! I know what i’m doing tomorrow… Oh…wait… I’m going camping.

I SOOO APPROVE :happy:

Currently, i’m making Wolfgame’s town Calla in Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition!
Just finished the unfinished Church and Wild Wolf Inn! I have foundations set up for the bell tower, Theoretical Library, and the area around the fountain! All based on a few pictures by LRRH! I also posted a topic that leads straight to LRRH’s artwork. It’s at the top (currently) of the sub-forum, playground!
I’ve been thinking and maybe I should’ve put it in garden of creation. I just wanted it to be close to the awesome Wolfgame so others can see the art! It took all day, but the progress is worth it!

So, why don’t we join forces and get a paid one? AFAIK they aren’t that expensive. Well, it depends on how many people are going to play on it, but I don’t expect we need more capacities than ~10 slots.

The only problem with that is that I know NOTHING about how to set up and maintain such a dedicated server. :meh: But I could definitely spare a few bucks a month (for now) for such a project.

Have you thought about adding some dream signs to the world? What I mean is something out of the ordinary. Maybe some kind of upside-down or vertical chunks. Just like in the movie Inception, where the city bends over itself :razz:. That would be fun.

Please do it on the pc,I don’t have a xbox 360,and the pc would be a bit more controlled,maybe even have mods if you guys would like. And if you are going to do this on the pc,maybe one of the member’s could rent a dedicated server,I know its a lot to ask but it would be fun to play with other members :smile:

Wow this would be awesome, please make one. I had a dream about minecraft 2 nights ago