LD4All Quest 121: June-July: Revitalise!
Suggested by: Isandur
On LD4all we have featured Wing Quests to enable members to explore LDs in a fun way. If the lucid dreamer is successful, LD4All wings can be earned.
Ahh Summer, that lovely time of year. Bees will buzz, kids will blow dandelion fuzz and you’ll be doing whatever lucid dreamers do in summer.
And what better way to spend the summer than taking the time to be revitalised?
Great Fairy Fountain from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time[/center]
As we all know, the best way to revitalise is to find your sanctuary and get some proper healing. So what will it be?
Perhaps a fountain full of fairies, or a fire that gives you superpowers?
Valda’s Fire of Life from the 1960’s Mandy comics[/center]
Or perhaps you will simple walk into Gondor and be attended by the King?
Whatever sanctuary you find, this Quest involves you visiting it and getting healed. So strap yourself in, have your athelas handy and prepare for a summer of revitalisation!
Faramir and Eowyn in the Houses of Healing, Lord of the Rings: Return of the King[/center]
To complete this Quest and earn your wings:
- Step 1: Become Lucid!
- Step 2: Find your sanctuary
- Step 3: Replenish your health
- Bonus: Imagine you have a health bar and watch it fill!
- Optional: When you wake, paint or draw your sanctuary and share it in Fruits of Lucidity or Garden of Creation!!
[center]Please be very clear if you feel you have completed the Quest or want to try again - wings will be granted if you feel you have been successful in completing the Quest.
The wings are a reward for yourself.
Wings will be granted after you have posted your success in this topic[/center]
Tips for Completing this Quest
- Imagine what your ideal sanctuary might be like. Is it from a work of fiction or your own fantasy world?
- Try drawing or painting it, or consume the fiction from which your sanctuary exists (e.g. If it’s in a game, play that game!)
- Visualise any specific details you want your sanctuary to have: revitalising flames, (creepy) laughing fairies, what about pools of water?
- Remember to have fun!
Now go out there and find your place of healing! And don’t forget, believing is seeing.