LD4All Quest 136: October - November: Dream Architect

LD4ALL Quest 136: October - November

Author: moogle
Suggested by The AstralDreamer and Marvin (also inspired by The Chroniclers Sky Island)

On LD4all :ld4all: we have featured Wing Quests to enable members to explore LDs in a fun way. If the lucid dreamer is successful, one LD4All feather badge can be earned. Collecting ten feathers will grant you a special Wing badge!

Click here for a list of all the LD4all Quests
Click here to suggest a Quest yourself

Dream Architect

The point of this quest is to create an incredible building in an impossible place. Will you choose to build a castle, a futuristic building or even a group of smaller buildings? The choice is yours.

To complete this Quest and earn your feather:

• Step 1: Become Lucid! :lucid:
  • Step 2: Choose the location from cloud or ocean waves.
  • Step 3: Create your dream building there.
  • Step 4: Optional - Enter the building and view at least one room.
  • Step 5: Remember to have fun.
  • Step 6: Optional - Draw or paint your creation in real life and post it in Fruits or Garden.

Please be very clear if you feel you have completed the Quest or want to try again - feathers will be granted if you feel you have been successful in completing the Quest.
:angel_fly: The feathers are a reward for yourself. :angel_fly:

Feather badges will be granted after you have posted your success in this topic

Tips for Completing this Quest

• Decide on your location and building choice while awake
  • Prepare by visualing what it would look like.
  • Remember to have fun!

I’m looking forward to discovering what will be created by our awesome LD4All dream architects.

1 Like

This quest is now open and will be available for the usual two months. :yay:

I had my first lucid dream yesterday so I tried this. Unfortunately I didn’t finish as my subconscious woke me up for school. But I did manage to find under the seas a perfect space, so I’ll get back to it as soon as possible. Possibly trying today, yup, today sounds a good plan

Im not going to get this wing,because I do not think i earned it because it ended so quickl but ill tell you the first half that I did…

I wake up and remember the current quest,as soon as I open my eyes,I see that my whole dreamscape has been rebuilt,from various type of plants to new houses that are flying currently in the air.Clouds of rainbows are here with loads of yummy sweets.Violet promised to help me make this and it turns out,she actually did!I thank her a lot amd start placing governments but that was the part where my lucid dream had ended because it was about 6am in the morning and I had to wake up.

Ill try again today!

Good luck, you have one more month.

I had a whiff of lucidity this evening and I was actually already in architecture class! Not really close yet to the quest requirements, but definitely a step in the right direction :smiley:

1 Like

I finally completed this quest within my recent lucid dream!

All posted in my dj!

https://community.ld4all.com/t/astrals-dream-journal/75732/15

-Emperor Thanatos,Commander Of Every*

1 Like