LD4all Quest 14: Rhythmic Moon: The Spirit of Giving

I just finished typing up the dream in my journal if you guys want to read it. Link is in my sig.

Bruno :hugs:

Thanks for the present. I hope I can find it, I’m still trying to give you the present. ^^

See I love flying, that was your gift. Just flying around with you in a dream, could I imagine something better than that?

Maybe I was that purple furry monster with big ears :tongue: :grin:

A few hours ago I was thinking I haven’t dreamed about theatres anymore lately.

:grin:

Thanks Bruno :hugs:

ne1 wanna buddy me?

Woo! I completed it last night! :hurray:
waits for nick to finish the Quest too ( I want to see if we have any similarities in our dreams without telling mine first )

I think I completed it. I pulled a gift out of my pocket and gave it to my spirit guide who I met for the first time. Its in my DJ, but he didnt give me anything back o.o

Hey Q.

This sounds great - I’m so eager to read your dream.

I’m glad you haven’t shared it with me, and even gladder that you put your new pic up in the alphabetic gallery. It’s much easier to imagine dreaming with you, when I know what you look like.

And now, I’m about to go to bed :wink:

Nick

Well… i did recieve a present but i didn’t open it! :tongue:

I’ve tried to find my buddy two times now. No success yet.

woo! met nick last night and got my gift :yay:

not publishing that dream yet… wonders how Nick’s Quest is going

Wow. Q. You’re excellent.

I’ve had a really strange moon of dreaming. I’ve had lucid dreams, but I haven’t had much luck with intending things.

I guess I’ve gotta try harder.

I can’t wait to read your dreams.

NIck

good luck nick!

for those who wonder (bruno :tongue:) the Quest stays open after this moon (like all Quests), so you can still complete it :content:

There will be a new quest too but that one will be simple :content:

The Quest stays open :smile: So if you still have to complete it, be sure not to forget :wink: And it remains open for anyone to attempt this too. If you want to do it with a buddy and you don’t have one yet, ask for a buddy in this topic (and be sure to also post whwn you have teamed up with someone)

good luck for everyone still completing this one, and for everyone who’s going to do it!

:woot: I gave Bruno his gift last night :woot:

I completely forgot to get a gift from Bruno. I thought I completed the quest until I wrote down my dream completely and realised I still had to get a gift from Bruno.

I’m glad Bruno was already with me when I got lucid, so I didn’t have to look for him.

Dream will be in my DJ later this day. I first have to finsish typing my dream from yesterday. I started typing it, but never completed.

Edit You can find the dream here
end of edit