LD4ALL Quest 140: May: 25th Anniversary

LD4ALL Quest 140: May

Traditional Wings Quest

On LD4all :ld4all: we have featured Wing Quests to enable members to explore LDs in a fun way. If the lucid dreamer is successful, one LD4All feather badge can be earned. Collecting ten feathers will grant you a special Wing badge!

Click here for a list of all the LD4all Quests
Click here to suggest a Quest yourself

25th Anniversary

It has been 25 years - A QUARTER OF A CENTURY - since pasQuale created LD4ALL. Started back in 1996 as Qu’s graduation project, it has grown into an enduring community of awesome members. (You can read about our history here - The History of LD4all)

For this Quest you’ll be attending a special LD4all anniversary party! Dream Parties are so much fun. You can choose your location and mingle with dream LD4all members.

Remember, LD4all parties always have tons of cookies. :cookiemon:

To complete this Quest and earn your feather:

• Step 1: Become Lucid! :lucid:
  • Step 2: Turn up at the LD4all Party (Or even host it).
  • Step 3: PARTY!!! :hugs: :grouphug:
  • Step 4: Optional - Travel to a LD4ALL anniversary party from a different year - future or past.

• Step 5: Remember to have fun.

Please be very clear if you feel you have completed the Quest or want to try again - feathers will be granted if you feel you have been successful in completing the Quest.

:angel_fly: The feathers are a reward for yourself. :angel_fly:

Feather badges will be granted after you have posted your success in this topic

Tips for Completing this Quest

• Think about all the LD4ALL members.
  • Visualise the party menu.
  • Read successful (or near misses) anniversary quest attempts from previous years.
  • Remember to have fun!

I hope everyone finds their way to this milestone anniversary party.

Can I still do this Wings quest? Seeing as nobody apparently attempted it so far…

yes, we will keep it open for at least all July … a 25th Anniversary of a website is very special.

Got lucid yesterday, asked a DC to point me to the party, he said I was too late for it… Dammit DC!

3 Likes

w00t, I made it :yay: Just barely in time, since July is soon over. In classic LD4all style I went Through The Mirror to get to the location of the party :shy: Although people were not actually living quite up to party standards I would say. Well, it’s hard to throw a party all by myself. Maybe if more people still manage to complete the quest the party will become better and better :cheer:

I personally feel as though I successfully completed the quest.

1 Like

:cheer: you did it with just a few days left. The feather has been granted. Well done.

1 Like

I am taking a break from writing up Quests due to family circumstances.