LD4all Quest 19: Crystal Moon: Enter a videogame

Success!!

Well, first i had a dream about traveling, and i woke up from it. so i was laying there in bed, and i felt the sinking feeling which i have come to recognize as chaining onto a dream. So i was watching the darkness, and a dark room with lots of computers with blank monitors formed around me. I found myself on the floor of the computer lab, so i wandered over to a computer and started up Unreal Tournament to give myself something to do. I was looking at jargon, which looked like the following:

=/: KamaKaZi SpArrow Connected--==-...:=\\\////:BeeBo0x Connected...-=-=-//] all down the screen. Finally, i saw the commands i was looking for appear: “Initalising gamestate… Joining”

So i was playing Unreal Tournament in my dream, with a telekinetic mouse because i couldn’t be bothered making a real one. After about 10 frags, i noticed myself sink into the screen, and next thing i knew, i was in the game. So i was running around fragging people, and then once i hit 55 frags (the kill limit for that round) i woke up out of it.

Heh, looks like you’ve had some wonderful time :smile: I’m happy to hear that everyone’s succeeding (spelling?). Maybe I can give you some suggestions, guys?

What about you would try to enter a random game? :happy: Like, for example, World of Goo xD
But you could also try 9Dragons. It’s pretty cool IMO :happy:
Oh, oh, and Project Powder. It’s a cool snowboarding game :razz:

Make sure you check out these games first before you try to dream that you’re in 'em. Oh, and 9Dragons and Project Powder are MMO’s, (massive multiplayer online) so maybe you could meet other people that are dreaming at the moment? Just try :smile:

I entered a scene from WoW. The senses of smell and touch really added to the experience, but there were disappointingly few creatures.

https://community.ld4all.com/t/siiws-12th-book-of-dreams/28831