LD4all Quest 22: lunar moon: Transforming Quest revisited

I DID IT I BECAME A VIDEO GAME!!!I wasnt a character in the video game i was the backround and teraiin and stuff.that was by accisdent.I was there and it was blurry so i had an idea to make it clearer.but then i became a video game.i waws like what the heck no wait i am a video game.

In another dream i had a nd but i wanted to become water yea.I was in water and nearly died…But luckily a person pulled me in.I was being sucked out to sea.and i lost all my tokens and quaters that were in my pocket. :cry:

congratulations opolious! :happy:

I succeeded tonight :happy: I became rain. it’s in my DJ here :content:

I shall have to PM myself :grin:

I did this Quest ^^ I became a car

Wall/Car/Chronicles 10/09/07

We are spying on a man. He sees us and tries to follow us. We are hiding in the forest. He is coming near us and we are truing to hide. Then I am in his room. I hear someone coming. I think that it is a friend so I ask who is there? It is the man! He says: nobody because I’m alone here. I try to get away without makiing any sound. The man says: But who was asking that when I was alone? he is looking for me. I’m surpised that I’m not making any sound on the stairs. That is because I’m walking with my hands. It is too easy. I must be dreaming. I fly from the stairs. I want to go through the door without opening in but I remembered the task. I went through the wall. First my hand. It felt like chewing gum. Then the rest of my body. The first didn’t work but when I told myself that it would work if I believed, it worked. It was very bright outside. I saw a nice street with a lot of sunshine, grass and cars. I decided to do the Quest. I treid making myslef a car. First time I just crawled on the ground. The second time I was able to ride. I saw a car with LD4all members (I remember PasQual and Magnus but I haven’t really see them. I just knew they were there.) I wanted to meet the chronicle. I didn’t go the island but I just screamed Chronicles! someone pointed to a direction. I saw someone walking away. I drove to that place and I saw a group of people. I asked them if they were the chronicles. We had to compare shoes. Mine were much bigger and more grey then the rest of the shoes. They were giving away the first foto where you are on. Ours (my boyfriend was suddenly there, I was not so lucid anymore.) wasn’t there.

congrats ansie! wow you did a lot of tasks in one dream :happy:

how did it feel to be a car?

It wasn’t a special feeling. It was just weird to feel how I was driving instead of walking.

Transformation? To a thing that doesn’t live? Ooh, I like this challenge :content:
Shall try this tonight, maybe I will become a cloud :tongue:

Nobody has sent me a PM therefore nobody gets their wings :tongue:

kidding :tongue:

People who have completed this Quest during the time this Quest was running are:

drumroll
Painocus
Ansie
Opolious
pasQuale

Congratulations with your wings :happy:

Carlo: since you weren’t sure you completed the Quest, let me know, if you feel you have completed it then you’ll get your wings :content:

The opportunity to get wings by doing this Quest is now over, to earn your wings you have to complete the next Quest :smile:

ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 459#411459

well it’s too late to earn my wings, but I was referred to this topic by someone and it seems like I inadvertently completed this quest ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t … r=asc&&sta rt=60

:confused:hrugs: thought you might find it interesting nonetheless…