LD4all Quest 36 ~ October ~ Listen!

congratulations on your first LD! And doing the Quest in it too! well done!
Ofcourse you are worthy! but you decide yourself if you want your wings or not, but I guess you want them :grin: (at the end of the month I give out the wings)

Mistake :eh: Are you saying mistake? :no: it was a great way to achieve LD. Sweeping the wings on the same move, bravo :clap:

Thank you! The dream was much, much longer, but the other parts are pretty uninteresting.
The wings would be nice. I would be honored. But I still think I have a bit low postcount and that anyone could think I was lying? Um… So, anyways, even if I get the wings, I’ll do the next quest just for fun! :smile:

Uninteresting? Put those parts in a DJ.

Postcount doesnt matter, I got my wings when I just had 2 stars :cool:
No matter how much poeple say you lie, the wings are to honor YOURSELF.
You can always do the quests for fun :cool_laugh:
You want your wings now or shall Q wait til you complete next quest :eh: Its your decision :cool_raz:

Well, I have a DJ, but I don’t have in on the net. Even if my english is pretty good, I can’t be bothered translating them. I may do that somethay, though.

Well, yes. I don’t know. Repeating the Q seems stupid to me, because. I’m 100% I did the quest. I would like to wait for the next Q to get my wings. But that’ll be too much later. Mhm. ^_^’
Still 8 posts is very little.

LD4all isn’t that type of forum, so you should accept the wings :thumbs:
and

well done :yay:

And mog shows up too, why dont you try this quest :cool_raz:

AGGGH!
time is running out.
and i haven’t even had a lucid all month.
:sad:

but i won’t give up.
:grin:

Right thinking there :clap: Maybe next quest is easier :cool_laugh:

Now as I look for the past quests, this one was really simple. I’m hoping for a harder one, next time. I posted some ideas into the idea topic.

so will you want to save your wings for a next Quest then, Sanky?

That’s a hard question. I thinked about it a lot, and I say that I will take the chance and I’d like them for this quest. After all, I did the quest succesfully, and I enjoyed. But I’ll still do the next quest for fun :smile:

You can always do a quest just for fun :cool: You can get the wings now and still post results in next quest, easy :cool_laugh:

I know that, and that’s what I’ll do!

I listened last night in a LD, and heard the most total silence i have ever experienced. :content:

That sounds like you completed the quest :thumbs:

Are you gonna put the dream here in too? :cool_raz:

I have only hear total silence 2 times in my life :crazy:

I think i completed this task without realising it. Had a lucid dream this morning via WILD (Woot Woot) accidently. In the dream, after having SP, i appeard in a plane that was taking off. I remember listening because i could hear like trumpets, but at the same time the engine of the plane as it was taking off. It could of been an echo from the SP audio things I heard previously but i’m not sure. I’m not sure if it counts or not, cause technically it wasn’t actually an object.
I’m willing to try next months quest if that’s the case.
Was a great LD tho. I’ve never flew from a plane while it was taking off before :razz:.

Great job :thumbs:

All successes count, from 5 minutes to the entire dream :wink:

You can do next months quest just for fun :mrgreen:

I had my first ‘real’ LD last night!!! :yay:
its interesting because I knew about this Quest and was intrigued by it, but I hadnt really had LD’s yet so I didnt think I would get a chance to fulfill it… But its amazing because in my LD last night, It was listening that caused me to go even deeper into a radical and amazing experience…
I want to share this dream… I just posted it in my DJ but I’ll post it here too…

Baby Supernova
I become lucid towards the end of the dream
I am in some kind of basement, there are furnishings around. I think im sitting in a chair, the ground is pretty damp. I think there might be other people around.
I start to think about how terrible of a place this would be to go into labor…
then I am suddenly pregnant and going into labor??
I am moaning and holding my belly, and someone I dont know comes over to help.
I cant feel any pain, it actually seems like Im just pretending to go through labor.
My belly isnt even that swollen.
After a little while, the person helping me hands me this beautiful baby! Its naked and so beautiful… its eyes look up on mine and we gaze at each other for a long time. I am overwhelmed with the feeling of joy. I feel a strong connection with the baby, and yet some part of my mind questions its realness.
I ask for a blanket to wrap her up.
She is large, like a 3 month old and not at all bloody, her eyes are wide open and the most beautiful greenish blue I’ve ever seen, she looks like a magical baby.
I move to a different area of the place Im in, still holding the baby.
I set her down somewhere… or show her to :mrgreen:
:mrgreen: and I leave the building, without the baby, and we are going somewhere… I go to my car and notice how small my belly is and how it doesnt look at all like I was just pregnant.
I think we are in San Francisco. Its really foggy out. I am now standing on top of an outdoor staircase with :mrgreen:, and I look out to my right and notice distant lights through the fog, its nighttime, the distant lights appear to be across a large body of water, but its all covered in fog. They almost look like stars or galaxies.
I start thinking about the birth again. I say to :mrgreen: that I dont think it was real, that my belly was never big etc… he doesnt quite seem to understand.
I say that it must have been a dream…DINGDING!!!

[LD]I tell him that I am now lucid dreaming…
I am super excited about it… almost too excitied, I can feel myself drifting off so I keep telling myself to stay in it.
I tell :mrgreen: that we should fly… and I close my eyes and step of the staircase tops. I dont feel the ground under my feet and tell myself that im flying… Im a little nervous. I start flapping my arms and feel an upward motion. I open my eyes and see that Im over a corner shop in downtown San Francisco… I am slowly descending down, now about a foot off the ground. :mrgreen: catches up with me - I dont think he flew. I try showing him the significance of me floating a foot above the ground… but he doesnt really seem to understand.
We are outside of a trippy looking shop that has writings posted up all around. I look through the window and this one poster is all lit up. It says “When the doors of perception are cleansed, things will appear as they truly are; Infinite” I know that its a William Blake quote.
I think about why this specific quote appeared to me in my first real lucid dream… I find it pretty significant…
lucid dreaming is cleansing the doors of perception…
I feel like I am being pulled backwards out of my body into darkness…
Everything is dark and silent…
I cant see anything, I can only feel the presence of my consciousness…
I try to listen to it… silence…
total silence…
I feel a low vibration coming up from below…
It gets stronger… its like a wave
I hear it faintly now… like a deep low resonating
It gets louder and vibrates more fiercly…
The sound is like the deepest lowest didjeridoo I have ever heard or played…
I feel like I am the sound… the vibrations are all that I am…
Its building up, cycling faster and faster, I can see very faint swirling colors, purples, blues, golds, coming out from me… like I am this tornado of vibrations sound and color…
Its so loud now… like hearing a million didjeridoos at once
I feel like I could exist in this space forever…

Everything is condensing now getting smaller and smaller…
I am a supernova… a giant star imploding in on itself
I feel the strong pulling feeling from behind me again…
Everything is being sucked into a black hole
I am intimidated by it… Im not ready to go through it yet
Im a little frightened.
I want to wake up now
I wake up.[/LD]

That sound was the most amazing sound I have ever head… the whole experience too…
I play the didjeridoo… and have always felt like its the voice of the cosmos
So it makes sense that that sound came through like that for me…
Im just glad I was able to stay lucid long enough to Listen!!!

wow…Adahni, That was the coolest dream ever, especilally the end! :smile:
Anyways…
WOO I DID IT!!
I did the quest! A DC reminded me to do it! so thanks creepy shop keeper guy! :content: I’m gonna take a snnipet from the part that I heard the sound. If you want to read the whole thing you can go to my DJ. I don’t know how to make links, so I’m just gonna say that the title is “the depths of winter”
link to the dream :moogle:

By the way, I was searching for my SG in this LD.
I walk into a room. a weird shop keeper guy is here. He is wearing an eye patch. There are “Prizes” on the ground. Mostly rubber lizards. Anyway he tells me to take a shot at a lizards so I can go into the bask room where my SG is waiting for me. I take out a NERF gun. he leans forword “Don’t forget to listen” he says. I suddenly remember the quest, and I put the gun up to my ear. “your not going to find her.”, It says. I get angry and shoot one of the lizards before throwing the gun on the ground…
And that was the snnipet. what the gun said really bothered me. It made me think my LD was wasted… Ah well! I completed the quest! :happy: