LD4all Quest 41: Travel to another dimension!

Congrats Angelmouse! here, you have us all off asking Questions to the Universe and you just hop into alternate dimensions :tongue: Like I always say, the dreamer - you - decides, so you tell me if you felt that was an alternate dimension Quest dream :smile:

I was in an LD and entered Ceeia :tongue: Here is my dream, just click :wink:

It was a cunning ploy you see :wink: Misdirection; I can slip in quietly then see? :sly:

I think it was because I was borderline lucid for nearly all of it, as in I was going through thought processes as the dream was taking place and especially when I went Lucid in Leicester, I kept thiking that this must be a parrallel universe or something coz there’s NO WAY I’d ever willingly go back there so…Yeah! hurray for me; i just earned my wings. :cheer:

I was teleported to another dimension, but it wasnt an LD. Still I wanted to share the dream in this thread :wink: here it is

:peek: a bit patience, wing-earners, I’ll congratulate you and give your wings later today, I’m in a bit of a rush now. But I’ll post up the April Quest already :smile:

[center]

Congratulations

Angelmouse
Zoeberia
unknownuser_333
Dryalantha
camomile
Cave of Mind

for earning your wings with this Quest! :yay:

:boogie: :boogie:

and well done for everyone who tried but didn’t succeed this time :smile:
[/center]

This Quest is now officially over, which means you cannot earn your wings anymore by completing any of the previous Quests.

Another opportunity to earn your wings in the next Quest :smile: