LD4all Quest 59: meet an antropomorphic figure!

I’m trying and trying and trying… All I’m getting is either a kidnapper or a Perv! I’d much rather see a face in the clouds than that!!!

:woo: this was my verry first lucid dream!!!
Okay so when I realized that I was dreaming I said it out loud . . . and nothing happened, so the i screamed it as loud as i could and then the whole thing had a grid on it and shuffled and then I was standing in some dirt area and there was a turtle in a bowl blocking my way to a tunnel so i said i want to go see sunshine! The turtle said okay and I began to slide down the tunnel, as i slid i heard him yell, but you’re going to need a pass when you get to the bottom. So I said I want a pass then all these animal crossing money bags showed up amnd i started grabbing at them, and then i made them say the amounts so it would be cooler while i grabbed them. When I got to the bottom I handed all of the bags to another turtle who was standing there and then asked a random guy i was walking by if he knew where sunshine was and he said he’s just up there pointing at a playground. When i got up there there was a plastic sunshine right at the top of the playstructure, so i thought obviously he’d be up there. But he wasn’t, on the way up there was this purple level with little shining things on it, but before I had a chance to look at it well enough i saw this little blur in the corner of my eye below the playstructure and i knew it was him trying to get away so i went down the slide and chased him till i caught up with him, when i got there it wasn’t a he it was a she. She was a short middle aged woman with shoulder length brown hair who was a little overweight. She was wearing a nurse’s smock with several clouds, some with rain coming out of them, literally moving on the shirt, two suns, one which was partially cut off the shirt, and one by her shoulder. Both of the suns were shining. Also there was a blue from foster’s home for imaginary friends standing by the upper sunshine gasping at it. When i looked at the sun on her shoulder to investigate it a treasure chest snapped shut over it and blue’s face went back to normal, but if i looked away it would open and blue would gasp again. I asked her where she was going and she said that she was sick of being under appreciated with people complaining of sunburn and the heat and becoming bored of the same old sunshine. She said that we didn’t deserve to have the sun shine any longer so she was leaving. She then led me to a merry go round with fruit on it and i followed and went on it with her trying to convince her to change her mind saying that people do appreciate and will miss it when its gone, but she ignored that and tried to bribe me by saying next time i could ride any fruit i wanted, but i refused and then i woke up.
So i guess the moral of my dream is appreciate the sun cuz winters coming? lol
:tongue:

lol @ winters coming…

Sounds like you were in a Gift Grabber at the beginnning, lol. Lots of fun!!

Congrats too… My first LD was where i was sleeping lol…So good on ya for venturing out. Hope there is more to come for ya hun xx

wow Cheri, congratulations! great dream! And your first lucid too! What a great first lucid dream :smile:
And I’d love to see a drawing of sunshine! :happy:

Such beautiful dreams!
I want to meet The Destiny, who is he/she? I’m very corious…

I like the idea of meeting old man winter. It would be fun to frolic in the snow without getting cold! :pharaoh:

Bah. I sort of met Timon and Pumbaa (not quite anthropomorphic, but close) but that was a normal dream. I became lucid shortly afterwards and I once more forgot about the quest, despite me having reminded myself that I wanted to do it, lol.

Ah well.

Hey guys, I just wanna ask a question, I had a lucid dream last night, and then I mean VERY lucid. I knew exactly that I was actually lying in my bed and that which day it was. But it seems that the more I’m lucid, less I can do, I tried to flie, but I came not higher than a regular jump, and when I jumped of something, I just landed! Then I talked to dc’s for a while, but it was still very frustrating. Does anyone know a topic about this problem? Because I couldn’t find it :neutral:

Perhaps this topic would be of help? :content:
[How do you "spawn" things into existance/make thin)
Read Wyvern’s advice carefully among the bunch.

Thank you tosxyChor! ^^ I really couldn’t find it myself :blush:

Thanks! I am currently in the process of drawing her, i’ve done a few rough drafts and i’ll probably draw the good copy soon! :content: :write:

[center]

Congratulations

[size=150]Gaia

Cheri

for earning your wings with this Quest! :yay: [/size]

:boogie: :boogie:

and well done for everyone who tried but didn’t succeed this time :smile:
[/center]

This Quest is now officially over, which means you cannot earn your wings anymore by completing it. (Remember there is always a grace period between Quests - so if you complete this Quest the night of 31 oct into 1 november, you are still eligible for wings).

Another opportunity to earn your wings in the next Quest :smile:

:content: :content: :tongue: :tongue: :cool: :cool: :grin: :grin: :woo: :woo: YAY!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, YAY I’VE GOT MY WINGS!!!

:rofl: grats cheri!!!

and grats gaia!!

:happy:

Grats Gaia and Cheri! :clap:
On a side note, on the 30/31 night I had my biggest furry dream to date, I guess it has to count for something :lol: There were so many animal anthros, it’s not even funny :tongue: