LD4all Quest 84: August Mini Special: Take Your Pick!

LD4all Quest 84: August Mini Special: Take Your Pick!
Author: Rhewin; Original “Take Your Pick”: pasQuale

Each month, on LD4all :ld4all: we have a new Quest to explore your LD’s in a fun way.

Click here for a list of all the LD4all Quests
Click here to suggest a Quest yourself
Click here to add your own Quest travel log

Take Your Pick!
Been struggling to get your wings lately? Have you looked back and thought to yourself, "man, I would totally have made it if that was this month’s quest. Well, worry no more. For a limited time, half-month special, you can take your pick of any past LD4all Quest! All of them are up for grabs, except for any previous “Take Your Pick” or “Anniversary Party” Quests.

Now be quick about it, this Quest ends in just a couple of weeks! Also, when you’re posting whether or not you succeeded, it’s very important that you tell us which Quest you attempted.

There’s a lot of variety so make sure you look through all of them, the list can be found in the links above. Good luck everyone, have fun!

To complete this Quest and earn your wings

• Complete a previous LD4all Quest. All of the rules in place at the time of those Quests still apply!
  • Post your dream in this topic (a link to your DJ is allowed but you have to post in this topic that you have succeeded).
  • Your post must contain the name (or number) of the Quest you completed.

One last note, the dream in which the Quest is completed has to be done during the remainder of August, so if you completed a Quest before this went up, it doesn’t count :razz:

Please be very clear if you feel you have completed the Quest or want to try again - Qu will only give wings if you feel you have been succesfull in completing the Quest, the wings are a reward for yourself.

Qu will give everyone who earned it their wings at the end of this Quest, so please be patient

Tips for Completing this Quest

• Read through the previous Quests and pick out a couple you’d like to try.
  • Plan out how you would want to do the Quest beforehand so you’re prepared when you become lucid.
  • Read the tips from the Quests you have chosen :razz:

:tardis:

Oooh, sounds good, I’ll make it for sure this time! Wish me luck!

I managed to finish some Quests this morning despite some mishaps along the way. The second dream at this link attempts Quest 22 and fails it, manages Quest 6, accidentally manages Quest 11, and deliberately does Quest 17 when an opportunity presents itself. I’m glad I did manage more than one quest, as doing Quest 6 almost felt like cheating — I do it almost every dream just for normal dream transportation. I am a bit disappointed that I failed Quest 22, though… I may try that again tonight even though I’ve already done what is required of me for this Quest.

Awesome Thorn! Come one everyone, let’s get some wings out there!

I’m new here :peek: and haven’t have that many minutes of lucidity but I’ll try to find my spirit guide to get my wings :tongue:

So I managed to do Quest 17, look at the sky. I was able to see outside a window. Straight ahead looked completely normal, but the sky itself was like one of the aquariums you walk under. The water was a light grey instead of blue, but there were bubbles and things swimming about.

Soooo… since I wrote this Quest out I get SUPER WINGS, right Qu :peek: ? :razz:

Sure Rhewin, you get invisible wings added, just like everyone else that completes a Quest and already has wings :yes:

I completed the LD4all Quest #6 Unfold Your Wings and Fly the other night. I was in my room, decided to fly, and lifted one leg up into the air and began to levitate. I don’t really know why I chose to lift a leg into the air to fly (Dream logic, I guess). After I was levitating, I straitened out my body and actually started to fly around, only a short distance though, to my door in fact.

I had an LD, but before I could do anything I accidentally destabilized the dream and woke up. ):
Shame.

I completed quest #12 Tickle Your Tastebuds in an LD here.
I found myself outside with food in my hands, a slice of bread with some sweet jelly on it. I ate it.

Two days left! Come on guys, there’s a lot to pick from!

My sleep keeps getting interrupted. I can’t WBTB correctly and wake up too tired to bother focusing on recalling even my ND’s when I try. I think I’ll just have to try and get my wings next month.

Four winners, not bad for two weeks! Great job guys, wings are on their way!