Long-Term Lucid Tasklist!

Congratulations! I take it you’re a natural, then? Also you have a very interesting way of recording your dreams. I’ll go ahead and note your entry on the task board. :slightly_smiling_face:

For reference, the task board can be found here.

Welp… Thanks @Surrealistic for claiming a dream… I’m pretty sure your post was the kick-in-the-butt my dry spell needed to break! I had a medium-long lucid this morning! Like… thing seemed to go on forever. And I managed to pass through a mirror, too. Looks like you won’t be alone on the board anymore. :smiley:

My dream can be found here: “No, I’m not the Avatar”

1 Like

Congratulations! I am looking forward to the next task!

Not sure about being a natural. Sometimes when dreaming and things don’t make sense or are weird I just think, well, it’s a dream, but then don’t do anything really cool normally. So this task list is good for trying to remember to do some different thing. Can’t wait for the next task, going to look for a moogle in the meantime. :grin:

2 Likes

@Surrealistic, do note you can do each task up to five times! You’ve got one check mark… go get the other four… same thing to myself. :stuck_out_tongue:

More dreams for me… even if there’s no tasks… Still, lucids are lucids. :stuck_out_tongue: I had a medium-short and a medium-long lucid dream last night!

2021-01-15T06:00:00Z?: Many Arms Better late than never, I suppose.

Objective: Shapeshift yourself to have more than two arms.

Three arms? Five arms? It doesn’t matter as long as it’s more than two! Whatever you do with them after is completely up to you. Maybe try lifting something really heavy… or doing some juggling!

(Hopefully someone else gets involved because endless replies by me might make me sad… :frowning:)

Anywho… I was… really lucid this morning. I tried for the mirror task again… but my mirror turned into a TV so no points for me… but I did have three lucids so… well… I get to tally those up. :stuck_out_tongue: One Short and two Medium-Short LDs for me!

My lucid dreams are very infrequent and rare, plus there is a whole bunch of stuff on my own to-do list that wants to be checked off first. So I thought the ltlt isn’t really for me.

On the other hand, I already had 3 LDs this year, even though really short ones. So I may still join, just not doing the tasks very much but racking up some general “I had a lucid dream!“ points.

Unless I got a fit of laziness, I’ll reopen my LD4all dream journal.

1 Like

Another medium-short lucid for me. It is nice to be having lucids regularly again. :smile:

Keeping up with the trend, one more medium-short for me.

I’ve been watching the tasks because I love the ideas! I just haven’t had anything to share!

1 Like

2021-01-29T06:00:00Z?: Be Kind, Rewind! I will be setting an alarm given I’ve done this twice now…

Objective: Rewind time to re-experience or change an event.

Experienced something really cool? Made a mistake and want to change the outcome? Just rewind time a bit and give it another go!

I want to report Crystal Clouds, a lucid dream without any task achievement. As for the duration, I think it was about 2 minutes. I’m not so sure if it was really longer, so I’ll do with just a single point.

I have two dreams to report. There was lucidity but no tasks. According to my understanding of the rules, since they both happened in the same night, I can only claim the lucidity points for one, is that correct? The lucid part wasn’t particularly long in either of them so it’s just a single point for me.

Hey Marvin! Congrats on posting dreams! I’ll mark you down for for three short LDs. You can claim multiple LDs in a single night, however you may only claim one task. This is to prevent overloading a single dream with doing many different tasks. You should do a task and enjoy it for the dream as a whole. :smile:

Also… I’ve been putting the reference links at the bottom because I’m kinda hosting / participating simultaneously so it made sense for me to constantly refer back to it so that my last post always has the task board in it. You don’t have to include it in your posts… but if you do that’s okay. :slight_smile:

I already did a task, I just didn’t have the time yet to post it. I need to satisfy my OCD by strictly posting dreams in order of occurrence :stuck_out_tongue:

I think the rules say only one lucidity point award per night, maybe have a look and revise the wording. I kind of like the rules that way but I won’t complain if I can cash in those two dreams from a single night :content:

Also, I know that I don’t have to repeat the link. XD But since you always post it I got the idea that would be funny (in a meme sense) to end all posts in this thread with

:neutral_face: Oh… I forgot my own rules while doing this… joy… I shall… update things accordingly on the task board… you saw nothing! :stuck_out_tongue:

Anywho… meme away… I suppose I shall too. :stuck_out_tongue:

I come here before you to claim my points for Into The Blue, a lucid dream where I accomplish the second task which was to grow extra arms.

The whole dream was easily 10 minutes in length, maybe more. But I guess you only count the lucid stretch for the points :grimacing: If that is the case I shall be awarded no more than 1 lucid point once again.

As for the task I think it rightful to call 5 additional points my own, since this is the first time I completed the task. Unfortunately I didn’t get to actually use the extra arms but the task only asked for growing them. And since I still want to do something with the extra grip available, I shall attempt again. I have this really awesome idea which is why I picked this challenge first. Awesome in a young teenage boy’s sense, but people always tell me you can do anything in a lucid dream so I hardly feel the need to justify what I’m doing with my dreams :smile:

I have a suggestion. If the task list is running for a while, trying to claim points for a task a while back may be confusing. “Eh, which task exactly do you man?“ kind of situations. How about adding a simple unique key to each task for use of referencing, like a running number?

Wait. I think I’m just realizing we can claim points for LDs without accomplishing a task? My mind definitely didn’t connect those things until reading through this thread again just now. :lol: How annoying would it be for me to post an excerpt from every LD I’ve had this year so far for points so I can participate this whole year @Cornelia_Xaos ? :rofl:
I’ve had 3 so far.

1 Like

Do eeeet!
The more the merrier they say. Plus, if you have LDs every now and then you can also casually cross off some tasks if you stumble into a suitable situation. The task list will eventually be full of available tasks that you can do.

Umm, this brings up a point I might have misunderstood. Can you complete any of the past tasks or only the last one that was released? I understood it was the former, which I like a lot since my LDs tend to be very irregular in occurrence.