Long-Term Lucid Tasklist!

@Surrealistic , will get your lucid points and task points logged! And yea! I binged the ending of Lucifer recently. I recommend doing so. :slightly_smiling_face: (Also… you should try going splat sometime when doing the skydiving… it’s really the best. :stuck_out_tongue: )

For reference, the task board can be found here.

And a short LD for me this morning. No tasks for me as I was too caught up in finding my locker and getting inside it for some reason. :stuck_out_tongue:

/me high-fives

I also had a lucid dream this morning where I did some spontaneous skydiving Under Darken Skies again :joy: This seems to be the most popular task so far.
For the length, uhm, it is about 2 minutes really, so a little hard to judge. I will go with 2 points however. Thanks.

1 Like

Superbly well done, @Marvin. Perfect execution of the Skydiving task. If this was the LC, I’d give you a bonus point for that. :stuck_out_tongue: Also you’ve tied me now for skydiving… clearly, I need to abandon my other goal and do that as I was hoping to be the first to “clear” a task. :stuck_out_tongue: I shall update your points immediately. :slightly_smiling_face:

Funnily enough… if I were lucid this morning I could have claimed the rewind time task… unfortunately I was just falsely lucid… but maybe I’ve found another task for the “Danger” category? :eyes: Anywho…

1 Like

I’d like to claim 1 point for this sad excuse of a short Lucid Dream.

2021-10-08T05:00:00Z: Explore a River

Objective: Explore the flowing environ of a river!

For this task, you’ll need to travel, however you’d like, to a river… and maybe you’ll use that river to travel some more? As soon as you find one, go for a swim beneath its surface; ride a raft downstream and see where you end up; or even play along the banks, looking for local wildlife or perhaps relaxing while fishing. Maybe you’ll pull up a giant catfish! Maybe it’ll steal your wedding ring you decided to use as bait… No matter what, be sure to relax and enjoy the sound of flowing water!

@JohnnyReklaw, I shall log your point… it is a point, though. Every lucid dream matters!

As for myself, I had a spontaneous medium-short lucid this morning… I almost did a task… but got too caught up in the plot to do one… though I did recall I wanted to do them so that’s sort of a win.

I had a medium-short lucid this morning. I sort of explored a Volcano? I’m a bit on the fence if it should count as it was only briefly a full-sized fiery mountain… My flying around it kinda caused it to go all perspective wonky on me… and end up like a model. That was annoying… I don’t think I’ll count it since I’m so on the fence.

I had a short lucid dream yesterday, and what could be better entertainment at a Rural Family Party than to grow extra arms! 1 point for length and 3 I believe for the task, please :content:

Lucidity is working quite well again recently, I like it!

2 Likes

Congratulations @Marvin! I shall log your points! Oh… and… I shall log my points! I had three… THREE… lucids this morning… and I did a task! I… also did the additional arms one! @Marvin, we are so in sync. :stuck_out_tongue: To estimate my dream lengths, in order of occurrence… medium-short, medium short, and short… though that last one was potentially medium or longer, but I had trouble recalling how much of it was actually lucid… :stuck_out_tongue:

Lucidity has been very nice to me lately… I wonder if it’s because of the bargain I made with The Director. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Another short LD for me. No tasks… though I’m trying!

Woooooooo so many lucids from all of you :smiley:

I have a small contribution :slight_smile: there is a task for creating a portal, and jumping through was like skydiving so I took @Cornelia_Xaos advice and went splat! It was fun, I thought it would hurt for some reason, but of course, no reason it should.

https://community.ld4all.com/t/surrealistic-dreams/75585/19?u=surrealistic about 1 min length, very short. I’d like to claim portal task, since it wasn’t diving from the sky.

I had a lucid last week where I was in a land plagued with acid rain, but after waking I couldn’t be sure it was another planet or not. :thinking: I decided not to claim it.

2 Likes

Even if you are not sure whether it was another planet or not, as long as you are sure that you were lucid, you can still claim lucidity points for it! All you need is some “proof” (=DJ log or at least summary of the dream) and your statement how long it was.

1 Like

I’ve decided to only claim when I do one of the tasks, since my natural state 80% of the time is to understand or know its a dream, at least at a low level. The challenge for me is to remember the tasks or specific things to do oh and to write the dreams down after waking, I am very bad at that. :grin:

3 Likes

Congratulations @Surrealistic! I shall log your points. :slightly_smiling_face: Also, in addition to what @Marvin said, the task board does have a “handicap” field, if you’d like to still be able to claim lucid dreams without tasks. I think it applies to total points right now, but there’s no reason why I couldn’t extend it to have a value that just handicaps lucid points. The only thing is… it would handicap all lucid points so… yea… Up to you! (Though your current approach seems fine… I did wonder while reading your dreams if you were just lucid all the time since it seemed like it. :stuck_out_tongue: )

I had a medium lucid dream this morning! Unfortunately, no tasks done… though I could almost claim the river task as I flew alongside one briefly. I don’t feel like I explored it, though, so I’m gonna let it slide. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I had a short and to the point lucid dream, Reflected Change. It’s worth one point for length, but no tasks. I put my hand into a mirror but didn’t go all the way through and it was only an RC, not a conscious task attempt.

1 Like

Logging your point, @Marvin. :slightly_smiling_face: I also had a short lucid dream this morning, too. No tasks so just one point for me as well.

Got two short LDs to report, but no tasks to my recall. Strange though because I do recall thinking ‘well at least I can claim walking on the ceiling again’ in the moment between the end of the dream and fully waking up, but I don’t actually recall doing it, so, no task.
No pizza still :crying: but I do feel like I reached some kind of significant emotional space in the first one.

2 Likes

2021-10-22T05:00:00Z: FlyComet

Objective: Go to SPACE and land on a comet!

It’s time for another trip to the final frontier… and it’s time to visit the flashier, “cooler” sibling of the asteroid… a comet! So head into space, however you’d like, and find yourself a comet to explore! Locating the thing should be pretty easy… they have a bright and shiny tail! As to what to do when you get there… look around amongst all that ice and dust. Take in the show as you soar towards a distant star…

Regular update soon to follow. :stuck_out_tongue:

@Splash, you’ll get that pizza before you know it! I’ll go ahead and log your points right away! … and while I’m at it…

I had a short lucid dream this morning! I did two tasks, the portal and animated dreamscape tasks… but I’m only going to claim the portal one. I would like to be in Equestria for longer than fifteen to thirty seconds. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes