Long-Term Lucid Tasklist!

I went Back Home (spatially and temporally) in a lucid dream. 4 points for length and my final checkmark for the multi arms task.

Now I have to find a new LD staple task :lol:

For reference, the task board can be found here.

2 Likes

Wonderful dream, @Marvin! And congrats on clearing out the first task! I shall log your points immediately. :slightly_smiling_face:

I also had a lucid dream (a few days ago :stuck_out_tongue: ). It was probably medium short… but I did manage to do the rewind time task again! So 2 points for the lucidity, and 4 for the task. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just a micro lucid for me this morning. Momentarily had a flash of lucidity, did a thing, and ended up swept up in plot… So… yea… Just one point.

Congrats on filling the row @Marvin !

I had a medium length lucid, no tasks, but a really meaningful experience. :heart: :heart:

1 Like

THIS was a 6-8 minute (4 point) dream, which included a time rewind task.

For reference, the task board can be found here

1 Like

2022-04-01T05:00:00Z: Tiny Town

Objective: Explore an undersized world or tiny city… while being normal sized… or bigger!

For this task, go romping around an undersized dreamscape. (Or in an oversized form!) Perhaps you stumble upon a village of smurfs or maybe you grow in size to be larger than a skyscraper. Will you be a benevolent giant? Or will you rampage as a kaiju at heart? As long as the ratio of your height to what would be considered the “standard” size for a denizen of that world is obscene, you’ll surely turn some heads!

@Splash, congratulations on your dream! I think that’s the first one of Recovery I’ve read in your journal. :slight_smile:

@JohnnyReklaw , congrats on that lucid! Nice and long and it sounds like you had superb control. The Doctor Strange time bits seem like a lot of fun!

I’ll log both of y’all’s points immediately. :slightly_smiling_face:

Just a Short Lucid. Almost didn’t feel like logging it, but I did recognize the dream before waking.

1 Like

@JohnnyReklaw , I shall log your point! It almost seems like your brain reverse interpretted the new task! (Eventually, there will be an oversized world task… and then being tinier than everything will be worth points!!)

I experienced some uncomfortable Lucid Sickness this morning. Well, it wasn’t the nicest LD but it was a new experience, plus I haven’t been lucid in 3 weeks, so I’m still happy :slight_smile:
Length was pretty much 2 minutes. Hm, I’ll go with 1 point. No tasks this time. I didn’t even consider them at all in my mental state.

1 Like

I have forgotten how to make a link to my journal entries, but i’m interested in continuing to participate in the task list ^^

1 Like

I guess there are several ways to do this. I always right click on the time of my entry post and copy the link address from there:

Then when composing the easiest way is to use the link function where you can just paste the link and give an optional title that will replace the link text in the post.

3 Likes

Sorry for the sickness, @Marvin, but at least you got a lucid. :slightly_smiling_face: I’ll log your point.

New Dream Journal Kicked off with a Short Lucid

1 Like

Another short lucid with a similar ending to the last one…

1 Like

My SC gave me No Surprise this morning and was a bit lame. But lucidity values themselves were top notch, although only for a minute or two.

Sorry to be so late, everyone. It’s been a hectic month… and I’m not really done with it yet, but I should be a bit more regular on here now. :slightly_smiling_face:

Congratulations, @JohnnyReklaw , on your lucids and the new dream journal. I look forward to more shenanigans and shall log your points!

@Marvin: yea, that dream was a bit lame… but I can kinda see why… I’ve fallen into the trap of “just looking and getting stuck” myself… even this morning’s dream! Really gotta give some concrete direction, it seems or The Director just puts you back where you were to do whatever they had planned. I shall log your point.

I also had some lucids this morning. They were both kinda short and uneventful… though upon looking over the task list I see I almost did the Forest task. :stuck_out_tongue: If I had actually found me a nice forest I might have claimed it… but I feel like the dream spaces I was in didn’t really fit the bill for what I want… so just a point for me.

For reference, the taskboard can be found here.

Another short lucid for me. No tasks… was too busy purifying evil spirits. :stuck_out_tongue:

C-c-c-combo breaker!!!

This month’s task has been delayed!! By at least a couple of days. I am currently in the middle of moving and, unfortunately, do not have access to super reliable internet right now. I will make the next task update as soon as I can or let everyone know that it’s being pushed off to next month. We will see!

A Really Long Lucid and an Extra Arm. Separate dreams, but all in one night.