Long-Term Lucid Tasklist!

Sorry to be so late, everyone. It’s been a hectic month… and I’m not really done with it yet, but I should be a bit more regular on here now. :slightly_smiling_face:

Congratulations, @JohnnyReklaw , on your lucids and the new dream journal. I look forward to more shenanigans and shall log your points!

@Marvin: yea, that dream was a bit lame… but I can kinda see why… I’ve fallen into the trap of “just looking and getting stuck” myself… even this morning’s dream! Really gotta give some concrete direction, it seems or The Director just puts you back where you were to do whatever they had planned. I shall log your point.

I also had some lucids this morning. They were both kinda short and uneventful… though upon looking over the task list I see I almost did the Forest task. :stuck_out_tongue: If I had actually found me a nice forest I might have claimed it… but I feel like the dream spaces I was in didn’t really fit the bill for what I want… so just a point for me.

For reference, the taskboard can be found here.

Another short lucid for me. No tasks… was too busy purifying evil spirits. :stuck_out_tongue:

For reference, the task board can be found here.

C-c-c-combo breaker!!!

This month’s task has been delayed!! By at least a couple of days. I am currently in the middle of moving and, unfortunately, do not have access to super reliable internet right now. I will make the next task update as soon as I can or let everyone know that it’s being pushed off to next month. We will see!

A Really Long Lucid and an Extra Arm. Separate dreams, but all in one night.

@JohnnyReklaw , you’re the first to be in this situation: a really long lucid dream… but then claiming a task from the second… I think I’ll allow this even though the “rules” are a bit ambiguous… but I made the rules so who cares! I shall log your really long lucid and task. :slight_smile:

Additionally, I have a few lucids from the past week… one from last Saturday and one from Today. The first might have just barely made it to medium-short… while the second is definitely a short. I’ll log those points as well.

1 Like

2022-05-04T05:00:00Z: Talk to your Pet!

Objective: talk to one of your pets and have them speak back!

For this task, you’ll need to find one of your pets, either IWL or just in dream, and have a chat with them. Ask them how they’re doing. See if they want to go for a walk or play a game. Or maybe just catch up with an old friend. As long as you make some chit-chat with your canine, feline, equine… *ine… friend, it’ll be good for the task!

After a big dream dump from the past month looks like I have two dreams to claim:

Medium short LD in which I didn’t rewind with the task list in mind, and then skydived without the task list in mind, so I don’t think I’ll claim any task points. I hadn’t really incubated it either or have it on a list of things to do/try so it doesn’t feel right or something. :lol:

And a medium long LD with no tasks
* Patiently waits for water bending to be on the task list *

2 Likes

@Splash, glad you’re back! I would still count the skydive. It doesn’t matter (to me) if you intended to do it or not. It sounded very memorable, but it’s up to you if you want to count it. I shall log your points immediately.

1 Like

I had a short lucid this morning. Sadly, it’s a bit blurry… but I know I was lucid for a smidge… so one point.

2 Likes

Short Lucid on Wednesday.

2 Likes

Point logged, Johnny. :slight_smile:

Heyo! Guess who had a medium-short lucid? And I explored a forest as a fox as I incubated a while back! Success!

1 Like

I realize this morning I never recorded the medium lucid from last Tuesday. Probably because that wasn’t on my brain when that one happened.

I had a medium short lucid tonight.

2 Likes

You know what! Sure! I like points :lol: go ahead and give them to me.

I also have a medium-short lucid to claim, in which I conducted an umbrella inspection.

For reference, the task board can be found here

2 Likes

I haven’t claimed anything in a while. Although technically this dream is already 3 weeks old :stuck_out_tongue: I saw some Glistening Rain in a dream and it made me lucid. It lasted for 1 point of length though.

I should incubate a task again. Sort of lost focus on that. Still going for the river at the moment, although I somehow forgot why I picked this one out of all available tasks :joy:

1 Like

I shall log your points, @Splash! Umbrella inspection seemed neat! And I feel the same way, @Marvin. Been off for a month… but I did move a month ago so it kinda makes sense. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

2022-06-01T05:00:00Z: Two Dimensional

Objective: Have a two-dimensional dream.

So this might be a tough one. For this task, you’ll need to experience a two dimensional dream of some kind. A simple way might be to observe yourself from a DO perspective as you explore a two-dimensional environment (ala videogames). Maybe will the world to flatten into a plane and explore your new existence. You could try to take a trip to Flatland somehow. No matter how you find yourself in a two-dimensional reality, it will surely be an interesting experience!

3 Likes

About two weeks back I became lucid in a dream where I was on a Dune like planet. It borders on 2 minutes, I’ll have 1 conservative point please for length. :slight_smile:

I shall log your point, @Marvin . As a note, “Off World” is a task. Are you claiming that as well? (will just mark you down for the lucid point right now.)

I had some LDs this morning! They were both quite short so just one point for me as well.

Since I didn’t do any task consciously I think it’s not justified to claim any task. I mean, I even was on the other planet already at the time I attained lucidity. So thanks for the reminder but I’ll pass :slight_smile:

1 Like