Long-Term Lucid Tasklist!

Heyo! Guess who had a medium-short lucid? And I explored a forest as a fox as I incubated a while back! Success!

For reference, the task board can be found here.

1 Like

I realize this morning I never recorded the medium lucid from last Tuesday. Probably because that wasn’t on my brain when that one happened.

I had a medium short lucid tonight.

2 Likes

You know what! Sure! I like points :lol: go ahead and give them to me.

I also have a medium-short lucid to claim, in which I conducted an umbrella inspection.

For reference, the task board can be found here

2 Likes

I haven’t claimed anything in a while. Although technically this dream is already 3 weeks old :stuck_out_tongue: I saw some Glistening Rain in a dream and it made me lucid. It lasted for 1 point of length though.

I should incubate a task again. Sort of lost focus on that. Still going for the river at the moment, although I somehow forgot why I picked this one out of all available tasks :joy:

1 Like

I shall log your points, @Splash! Umbrella inspection seemed neat! And I feel the same way, @Marvin. Been off for a month… but I did move a month ago so it kinda makes sense. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

2022-06-01T05:00:00Z: Two Dimensional

Objective: Have a two-dimensional dream.

So this might be a tough one. For this task, you’ll need to experience a two dimensional dream of some kind. A simple way might be to observe yourself from a DO perspective as you explore a two-dimensional environment (ala videogames). Maybe will the world to flatten into a plane and explore your new existence. You could try to take a trip to Flatland somehow. No matter how you find yourself in a two-dimensional reality, it will surely be an interesting experience!

3 Likes

About two weeks back I became lucid in a dream where I was on a Dune like planet. It borders on 2 minutes, I’ll have 1 conservative point please for length. :slight_smile:

I shall log your point, @Marvin . As a note, “Off World” is a task. Are you claiming that as well? (will just mark you down for the lucid point right now.)

I had some LDs this morning! They were both quite short so just one point for me as well.

Since I didn’t do any task consciously I think it’s not justified to claim any task. I mean, I even was on the other planet already at the time I attained lucidity. So thanks for the reminder but I’ll pass :slight_smile:

1 Like

Medium-short lucid for me last night! Another umbrella dream. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

@Marvin : Okie dokie. :slight_smile:

@Splash : I shall log your points right away!

And… @Me? :stuck_out_tongue: I had a lucid this morning, too! I almost did a task! Almost! Oh well… Just a short lucid for me.

1 Like

Short LD last night.

Another Short LD

I shall log your points, @JohnnyReklaw :slight_smile:

I had a medium, almost medium-long, LD this morning! I could probaby claim points for interacting with an alien here… given I did bump into a space monstrosity… but… there wasn’t much interaction beyond bumping into it and then it turning into a temple floating through space… of which I didn’t actually have much time to interact with… so I will pass on any checkmarks this time.

Interested in giving some of these tasks a try. Haven’t been able to really focus on lucid dreaming in a while.

2 Likes

You can score the latest lucid dream you posted already. Even if you don’t fulfill a task, you can earn lucid points for length of a lucid dream.

1 Like

Sure. One medium LD here

2 Likes

Hi @Letaali ! Welcome to the LTLT! It’s been a bit quite lately… but despite that we are still trying to LD! Anywho, I shall log your points!!

2022-07-01T05:00:00Z: Explore a Savannah

Objective: Explore the rolling grasslands of a savannah!

Here we go with another biome task. This time you’ll need to head to a Savannah. What you find there… well… that will depend on what time of the year it is! Is it the dry season? There might not be any water for miles and the sun will no doubt be oppressive… Watch out for forest fires! If it’s the wet season you could face being swept away in a flood… too bad there’s not that many trees to grab on to! Also, be sure to look out for any wildlife that might be roaming the areas… various big cats and megafauna call the savannah their home!

2 Likes