Long-Term Lucid Tasklist!

I had a medium, almost medium-long, LD this morning! I could probaby claim points for interacting with an alien here… given I did bump into a space monstrosity… but… there wasn’t much interaction beyond bumping into it and then it turning into a temple floating through space… of which I didn’t actually have much time to interact with… so I will pass on any checkmarks this time.

For reference, the task board can be found here.

Interested in giving some of these tasks a try. Haven’t been able to really focus on lucid dreaming in a while.

2 Likes

You can score the latest lucid dream you posted already. Even if you don’t fulfill a task, you can earn lucid points for length of a lucid dream.

1 Like

Sure. One medium LD here

2 Likes

Hi @Letaali ! Welcome to the LTLT! It’s been a bit quite lately… but despite that we are still trying to LD! Anywho, I shall log your points!!

2022-07-01T05:00:00Z: Explore a Savannah

Objective: Explore the rolling grasslands of a savannah!

Here we go with another biome task. This time you’ll need to head to a Savannah. What you find there… well… that will depend on what time of the year it is! Is it the dry season? There might not be any water for miles and the sun will no doubt be oppressive… Watch out for forest fires! If it’s the wet season you could face being swept away in a flood… too bad there’s not that many trees to grab on to! Also, be sure to look out for any wildlife that might be roaming the areas… various big cats and megafauna call the savannah their home!

2 Likes

A medium lucid dream for me! Unfortunately… it’s more than a bit… obfuscated. :stuck_out_tongue: No tasks done… was too busy~~ :stuck_out_tongue:

I had a decently long lucid dream last night as I was dragged into a Midnight Service Call. But since the memory is not very clear I’ll only go with 2 points.

After waking up I felt “mend something“ could also make a future task.

1 Like

I shall log your points, @Marvin, as well as add a few tasks to the backlog. :slight_smile: Also… I somehow missed that you started a new dream journal! I have added myself as a Watcher to it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here I am with a dream dump of:
A short LD,
a medium LD,
and a short lucid moment in which I was approaching the undersized world task, but not quite. I think if the dream had continued I would have gotten there.

They have been announcing a downpour within the next two days for over a week now, but it’s just very hot every day. Then yesterday evening there was Finally Rain, although only a little. The sound of raindrops hitting on our bedroom windows still made it into my dream, I guess :happy:

I want to claim two points for length and none for task.

Hi @Splash and @Marvin ! I shall log your points accordingly. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That struggle to fly is a familiar thing from the past for me, but I haven’t experienced that height limit being a thing for me. It’s interesting. It kinda makes me wants to test it, although I know how expectations can be troublesome.

Also a note on my dreams, I’ve had dream recall every night now, but it’s all very fragmented and not lucid, so I haven’t been posting. Still trying to do the tasks though!

3 Likes

I’m curious which task is enticing you the most, so you want to tackle first :happy:

1 Like

I’m all about the space tasks, but also 2D quest interests me because I haven’t experienced that in a lucid dream. And like mentioned above I’m interested to do some flying and test if I feel an invisible ceiling or if I can fly to space.

3 Likes

Short Lucid. Really hoping to pick up the pace again soon.

I will log your point, @JohnnyReklaw :slightly_smiling_face:

I had a short lucid dream this morning. Almost did a task; even recalled the task I wanted to do… but I decided to follow the plot and see what happened.

Aahah :sob: I thought I had finally remembered a task, but turns out I did the reverse of Undersized :crazy_face:

Life has been quite stressful lately with new job and trying to book a holiday but everything getting cancelled and changed. I hope to get back into the tasklist soon though and catch up on everyone’s adventures.

1 Like

2022-08-01T05:00:00Z: Phase Through The World

Objective: Break physics by phasing through solid matter.

For this task, you’ll need to perform a common reality check… but to the extreme! Your goal is to pass entirely through solid geometry. Whether that’s a wall, a window, a door… a tree, a boulder, the ground itself… or even something more exotic… like an animal. As long as the object you pass through is a solid and the majority of yourself passes through it, it’ll count! So go noclip dream reality!

1 Like