Long-Term Lucid Tasklist!

Yes! I want to claim points for this (short) one with the ceiling task and then lucid points for this medium one.

I intended to get in here to claim points sooner, but my capacity has been severely limited lately (by the dog issues).

For reference, the task board can be found here.

1 Like

Demon Child in the Church, 8 minutes

one here, Fireworks Beyond the Mountains, 1 or 2 minutes

the zoo of extraordinary animals, 8 or 9 minutes

Lily of Nuana Tatani for this page, 4 minutes

there’s two here, A Teacher’s Spirit (7 minutes) and Betelgeuse (2 minutes)

Come all the Way Home, 6 minutes

1 Like

@Splash , logged!

@TheNexus , also logged! (and it looks like the one with two actually had three, if you want to claim the other, I just need a length. :slight_smile: Also… the giant paragraphs hurt my brain. :stuck_out_tongue: )

ah yes, i think for the third one it was about 3 minutes? (my apologies about the giant paragraphs :sweat_smile:)

@TheNexus , no worries. I’ll log your points. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll also log my points as I had a short lucid dream this morning.

2022-09-01T05:00:00Z: Fly To Space

Objective: Fly from the ground into space!

Time for another flight task. For this one, you’ll need to fly from the surface of some planet into space. Specifically, your goal is to get above the atmosphere, or near to it. If you’re high enough that you can see “past” the horizon in all directions, congratulations! How you get there? It doesn’t matter! Willpower flight, magic wings, a power suit, an airplane, a space ship, you “moved the planet away from you”. As long as you transition from being on the ground (or close enough to it) to a low orbit, it will count!

2 Likes

A short lucid for me. No tasks. Unfortunately, I was only lucid for around 10 seconds or so. :stuck_out_tongue:

A medium lucid dream for me. No tasks. There was also a pretty emotional non lucid dream… but no points for that. :stuck_out_tongue:

had a short lucid! was only about a minute or two, didnt complete any tasks tho

I got to eat quite an interesting ice cream, however!

1 Like

I’ll log your point, @TheNexus , and eating ice cream will eventually be a task… I think it’s in the backlog… so you’ll have to revisit this dream again!

As for me… I had two LDs this morning! So I’ll claim the one that was about three minutes long in which I did a WILD!! I also pulled of the portal trick a couple times, and while I could claim the animated world twice over… I’ll claim the portal trick because I want to clear a row of checkmarks. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

had about a four minute one this morning!

Now, im not entirely sure whether i get points for this one or not haha, because I (technically?) spoke to an alien but it was just a disembodied voice in the sky and I didn’t really get to talk to them outside of greeting one another? up to you :laughing:

1 Like

I’ll log your lucid points, @TheNexus , but I’ll leave it up to you if you want to claim the task. It sounds like according to how I wrote the task it could be claimed, so if you feel like you want to you can. Or if it wasn’t “good enough” for you, you can hold off. (I have held off on a few claims because I wasn’t happy with the result, but you don’t have to!)

EDIT: even if the aliens task doesn’t count… you definitely jumped in a river and exploring a river is a task!!

I had another couple of lucid dreams this morning! Longest was about 3 minutes long… and I did the phase through wall task! Yay, points!! :grinning:

1 Like

i think i might hold off on counting it, at least for now ^^
but i shall claim the river one!

1 Like

had another lucid! about one minute long for this one!

and still didn’t get to complete that alien task! :sob:

1 Like

I’ll log your points, @TheNexus !! :slightly_smiling_face:

had another one! just one minute for this one, and no tasks completed

another lucid! about four minutes for this one, aaand i got to talk to an alien! (It was The Doctor lol)

1 Like

@TheNexus : I shall log your points! :smiley:

This morning I had two lucid dreams! The latter of which was about three or so minutes long… and I interacted with a couple aliens! I want to thank @TheNexus for trying so hard for the task as I’m sure reading about his dreams and trials and success semi-incubated this dream for me. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m going to claim a one-minute LD, in which I passed through a mirror!

1 Like