Long-Term Lucid Tasklist!

2023-02-01T06:00:00Z

Objective: Explore a Staircase

For this task, you’ll need to explore a staircase. A staircase, you ask? What’s so interesting about one of those? Well… in dreams… staircases tend to be infinite! So why not go find one and go up and down a few dozen floors to see what you can find? All you have to do to accomplish this task is climb up a stairwell and report back on what you found. Even if the stairs just end, the act of looking for something often causes it present itself in dreams… so go see what unknown things your mind has in store for you!

For reference, the task board can be found here.

A medium-short lucid dream this morning. I could probably claim Forest or River… but I don’t feel like my heart was in those so I’m not going to claim them. Other than that, I got to hug my girlfriend three time, so that’s nice.

1 Like

My first lucid dream of 2023 in which I’m not sure, Was It MILD Or WILD?, took its time to arrive :joy: It is worth 2 points for length and the phasing task.

1 Like

Late to claim a short lucid no task, and a long lucid no tasks.

1 Like

@Marvin , I’ll log your points! Also… hey… um… it’s been 2+ weeks since I’ve been on the forum… but… I get on… to see you had a lucid basically the same day I had one… how… how are we synced up like this? How?! :stuck_out_tongue:

@Splash , I’ll log yours too! :smiley:

Finally… I have a medium short lucid from a few days ago. No tasks, though.

1 Like

2023-03-01T06:00:00Z: Explore an Ocean

Objective: Explore the breadths and depths of an ocean!

One more for the worldly adventures, for this task you will need to head to great expanse of a salty ocean! Nothing but blue for miles, both above and below… what will you find? Perhaps you’ll spend your time adrift on the surface… or maybe plunge deep into the darkness below to discover all manner of creatures that call that darkness their home. No matter what you find, be sure to sing a shanty of some kind to keep your spirits up!

1 Like

It seems to be a slump year for me… It’s March… and this is only lucid number 5. And it’s just a fragment of one… oof… anywho… one point.

Hi! How can I joing the LTLT? Do I need to have amounts of Lucid Dreams? I’m still learning to and I think this would be a good motivator to learn and continue.

1 Like

Hello @weiglas
Of course you can join. You can only score lucid dreams, but every single one counts. So you don’t need lots of them or regularly have them.

1 Like

Just a short lucid dream this morning. Almost forgot it.

1 Like

It’s been a while, but I did have a medium length lucid and somehow still recalled my task of flying to space, so I did that. Looked at the planet I was on and it turned out to be just a giant orange monkey skull.

The lucid also started very interestingly, a dream character, my japanese teacher, helped me become lucid. I was falling asleep in the dream and she came to rest next to me and held my hand. I could feel her hand still in the next dream and was lucid from the beginning of it.

So that is probably still DILD, but also kinda feels like a WILD to enter a new dream lucid. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, I will type this fully in my dream journal after my japanese lesson.

Alright here’s the post. medium LD - Monkey Skull Planet Claiming Fly to Space task.

2 Likes

It’s been a while for me, too. :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll log your points, @Letaali! Monkey Skull Planet is quite interesting!

2023-04-01T05:00:00Z: Fool’s Day!

Objective: Play a prank on a DC!

“Hello–,” she began walking into the room through the door, only to be interrupted by the precariously perched bucket of water toppling over onto her. “April Fools!” you shout out in glee. “That was extremely unoriginal.” She says to you… You pause and think for a moment… “Maybe I am the fool…”

NAH! Playing (harmless) pranks can be fun, and I just realized that we haven’t had an April Fools task here yet! So for this month’s task, your goal is to go out and pull a prank on one of your DCs… buckets of water, creamy pies, whoopie cushions, antimatter, shock pens… it doesn’t matter! Just pull a prank on a DC and have a good laugh and you’ll have this one in the bag!

1 Like

Just a short lucid for me. I keep trying to do the snacks / pastries upcoming task that Marvin suggested a while back, I think… As such, no task points. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So there I dreamt about a Double Date that didn’t quite happen like that in the end. I was lucid for the duration of two points and did no task. Actually I did some phasing when I was flying over to my wife but I just sort of naturally did it without a task in mind or anything, so I won’t count that.

I shall log your points, @Marvin!

I had a very brief LD this morning. No tasks.

1 Like

Sorry for the very belayed reply… I shall log your point immediately, @Yev. (Assuming by “very brief” you mean “short”. :stuck_out_tongue: )

I had a short lucid dream this morning. No task points. I was too angry at the car. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

2023-05-01T05:00:00Z: Explore a Lake

Objective: Take a dip in the murky waters of a lake!

Another biome and a trip to the last task’s location’s smaller “cousin” of sorts: the lake! Generally of less saltier waters, this one should be a little more palatable (snerk) than the previous exploration task, but don’t think that means there’s less interesting things to find! Lakes can be big or small and have all kinds of things hidden within them. Schools of freshwater fish, flooded towns, slasher movie villains… it all depends on what you’re looking for and what you think you might find! All you have to do for this task is take the plunge under the surface and report back on what you see!