Long-Term Lucid Tasklist!

So there I dreamt about a Double Date that didn’t quite happen like that in the end. I was lucid for the duration of two points and did no task. Actually I did some phasing when I was flying over to my wife but I just sort of naturally did it without a task in mind or anything, so I won’t count that.

For reference, the task board can be found here.

I shall log your points, @Marvin!

I had a very brief LD this morning. No tasks.

1 Like

Sorry for the very belayed reply… I shall log your point immediately, @Yev. (Assuming by “very brief” you mean “short”. :stuck_out_tongue: )

I had a short lucid dream this morning. No task points. I was too angry at the car. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

2023-05-01T05:00:00Z: Explore a Lake

Objective: Take a dip in the murky waters of a lake!

Another biome and a trip to the last task’s location’s smaller “cousin” of sorts: the lake! Generally of less saltier waters, this one should be a little more palatable (snerk) than the previous exploration task, but don’t think that means there’s less interesting things to find! Lakes can be big or small and have all kinds of things hidden within them. Schools of freshwater fish, flooded towns, slasher movie villains… it all depends on what you’re looking for and what you think you might find! All you have to do for this task is take the plunge under the surface and report back on what you see!

I’ve been to lakes several times. This task is totally too late :rofl:

1 Like

After a bit of a break, I’ve had a lucid streak so please excuse the dream dump.
I’d like to claim a medium LD, a medium-short LD, and a medium-long LD with the skydiving task.

2 Likes

@Marvin sorry about that… oh well… at least it’s available for you now. :smiley:

@Splash I’ll log your points as soon as I can. :grinning:

I had a short lucid this morning. No tasks… but brief bits of lucidity.

And another short lucid yesterday morning. Unfortunately, no tasks (and no details :stuck_out_tongue: ).

I had a medium-short (almost medium) lucid dream this morning. A lot of things that probably could count as tasks… but since I wasn’t trying to do a task, I don’t feel like counting them. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lake! I went for some Midnight Dipping to more than successfully complete the lake task and claim its points, as well as 2 for length. :content:

1 Like

Congrats on the task, @Marvin! The sudden-ocean was interesting! Definitely explored a lake there. :slight_smile: I shall log your points!

Yesterday, I had a medium-short lucid dream in which I did some reality-bending shenanigans. No tasks, though.

2023-06-01T05:00:00Z: Monetary Gifts

Objective: Give a dream character money or other valuables.

Here’s a strange one… what would happen if you gave a DC money? Ten dollars… A hundred… a million? What if you gave them gold? silver? jewels? Would they be excited? Amused? Annoyed? Would they accept your gift or return it? How would you react? For this task, your goal is to find a DC and give them something that would normally be deemed “financially” valuable – cash, bonds, stocks, gemstones, bullion, it doesn’t really matter – and to report on how they react to your generosity!

So, finally I have read through this entire thread of 422 (current) posts and feel motivated to give this a shot and hopefully I will come in more regularly if I join :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hi, could I join the lucid tasklist? If so, I’d like to log a short lucid of about a minute, and a long lucid of about 20 minutes. Both are posted on my DJ! https://community.ld4all.com/t/collection-of-flying-dreams/77381/26?u=intheclouds

1 Like

@Ghosteh , EXCITE!

@InTheClouds , of course! I can log your dreams… but first… did both of those dreams happen in the same night? If so, you can only claim one… and I imagine you’ll want to claim the longer one! Please let me know, and I’ll log your points as soon as I can and get you on the boards. :slight_smile:

It’s been… a couple weeks… but I’ve logged my dreams for, like, the past 10 days! I had two lucid dreams to report! No tasks… and both dreams were very short in length… but still… something!!

Yes they did happen in the same night - I’ll claim the longer one :blush:

2023-07-01T05:00:00Z: Celestial Shapeshifting

Objective: Shapeshift into a celestial object (star, planet, comet, asteroid, etc.)

It’s time for another task and this one involves getting big. You’ll need to shapeshift into some truly massive objects… the kinds that fill solar systems and maybe even whole galaxies! So what’ll it be? A comet on a lone journey towards a star before heading back out into the depths of space? Maybe a star like a red dwarf? You could go slightly smaller and be an asteroid in a field or belt or just a planet like Earth or Jupiter… Or you could go truly massive and aim to become a black hole, eating and devouring entire galaxies… Whatever you choose, as long as it’s from space and really, truly big, it’ll count!