Long-Term Lucid Tasklist!

I have a few dreams to log!!

• A long lucid dream from July 6
  • A long lucid from July 11 (#3 in my DJ) in which I completed the monthly task and turned into a star!
  • A medium lucid from July 12 (7 minutes) no tasks
  • A short lucid from July 13 (2 minutes) no tasks

I also have a question about the tasks, can I complete any tasks, not just the monthly one?

1 Like

Yes, you can complete any of the tasks that have been released so far.

1 Like

@Splash , I will log your points. Congrats on the airbending! (And I hope your ankle heals nicely. :hugs: )

@InTheClouds , as per the rules of the LTLT, you must post an excerpt or link to a DJ entry to claim points. I will read any dreams you post, but I will not go skim the forum to find them. :stuck_out_tongue: So, please, when you get the chance, provide the links to the entries or put the excerpts here in [details] tags.

For reference, the task board can be found here.

I came by a lake Under The Moon in a nice lucid dream tonight. The length is worth exactly 2 points. I succeeded with my plan of not doing any tasks. I want to advance my own agenda a bit further first.

Of course I still considered if I qualified for any. Well there’s the lake but it was already there when I became lucid. And I wasn’t sure if ice cream might be one, or a more generic „sweets“ task might be available. Turns out it’s not. But ice cream totally should be one! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Wonderful dream, @Marvin. I’ll log your two points for length and will not log any task points as it seems you didn’t want to claim them. If I’m wrong, please correct me. :open_mouth:

Had Pathfinder yesterday during the normal time… so here’s the next task!

2023-08-02T05:00:00Z: Will to Fly

Objective: Fly around using willpower alone.

Here’s a simple task: it’s time to take to the skies using nothing but willpower alone. All you have to do is float off the ground… but there’s so much more that you can do! Zoom through the air at high speeds, crest over the clouds with nothing but your thoughts, throw yourself at the ground… and miss. That’s how flying works, after all.

A medium-short LD in which I phase through a couple walls… I probably could also go with oversized world given I was squirrel-sized… but I’ll try for that another time.

A short lucid dream the other day! During a nap of all things! I could probably claim task points for flying… but I don’t really count hovering like that… or, rather… don’t want to count hovering like that. :stuck_out_tongue: So just short LD points.

Another short lucid dream! No tasks… PPS is making it hard to get much of anything right now. We’ll see what happens in the future. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Guess what? Short lucid dream… with a task! Specifically, the Animated world task. It didn’t last very long, but it was intentionally done (albeit with some work already started by The Director when I became lucid :stuck_out_tongue: ).

A lucid week for me!! Four dreams over three days. None of the dreams were longer than short so just three points.

2023-09-01T05:00:00Z: Metal Bending

Objective: Do a little Metal Bending.

Return to Avatar… again! You’ve already done Earthbending, so now it’s time to progress a little further down the skill tree and do some metal bending! All you have to do for this task is find a piece of metal and, without using (only) physical strength, shape it to your will. But, you could do more than that. You could form a defensive suit of armor, use metal cables to swing around, create simple weapons from reshaping the metal around you, or even stop projectiles that are hurtling towards you! Whatever you choose, remember to thank Toph for inventing the art!

1 Like

Several lucid dreams over several days this week. All-in-all, two shorts and a medium-short. No tasks.

Ya girl is on a roll: four LDs over four days.. One short, three medium-shorts. WITH TASKS! Well… task… because I did the through the mirror and walk on the ceiling tasks at the same time… gonna claim the walk on the ceiling one.

1 Like

A couple more LDs. One was short and the other medium-short. Unfortunately, no tasks. (Though I could probably claim portal for one of them… I’d rather have a more interesting portal dream. :stuck_out_tongue: )

I marveled at a Golden Sunset City for a single point of length.

I couldn’t quite figure out which task to do, so I should rehearse the list properly again :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’ll log your points, @Marvin!

I also have some lucids to report. A short and two medium-shorts. I probably could claim another checkmark for the portal task… but I’d like to be a bit more involved in doing the task than I was this time… so just the length points.

For reference, the taskboard can be found here.

2023-10-01T05:00:00Z: Werewolf!

Objective: transform into a werewolf!

Time for a classic transformation task… it’s time to turn into a werewolf! Simply becoming part human / part wolf is all you need to earn points for this task… but half of the fun with this is the transformation itself! Whether you go with the typical lunar-induced transformation or a more RPG / game-like, self-imposed transformation, make sure to let out a good howl once transformed to see if there’s any others in the area… after all, you might not be the only one changing this night!

Yesterday I made the Wrong Reversal in the dream. I confused the walking on the ceiling task in such a way that I was flying upside down. That’s 1 point for length but I definitely also did the flying with willpower. Actually, there wasn’t really anything power about it and not a lot of well either. It was completely effortlessly flying hither and tither as I pleased.

@Marvin - I mark you down for lucid points and task points (unless you didn’t want to claim the task!)