Lots of questions

Some of you may have problems on falling asleep but i have problems in NOT falling asleep. I mean even after a good night sleep and being avake only 12 hours i cant help my self. Also i could probably sleep even when an atom bomb goes of right next to me, is this a positive thing or a negative thing?

It goes like this: ‘’ hmm i should try wilding tonight , YEAH i can definetly do it! ‘’. I go lying in my bead and close my eyes doing the regural relaxing routines etc and bam i fall asleep in 2-5 min.

i get lots of false avakenings where i get up from bead and such. One night i had 3 of these in a row. So how could i use them to my favour?

Also one vierd thing happened one time. I was dreaming my regural extremely real and clear dreams ( vivid ? ) and i walked to this cafe kind of place. And there is 2 guys sitting and talking and i hear them saying ‘’ Yeah this Lucid dreaming is
realy cool shit ‘’ and the other replyes to him ‘’ yeah it sure is … hey look at that guy i think his lucid too ‘’. So he looks at me and says ‘’ hey dude you are sleeping try to snap out of it! ‘’ and im like’’ Bs get a doctors apointment you waco’’ . So i just walk out of the place and go walking around the the wierd sandy city .

After that in the morning i remember the hole dream ( i have extremely good dream recall ) it had many difrent phases and events and lasted like hmm… cant say realy maby 20-120 minutes. so i started to think is it possible to encounter other people in dreams ? If so please reply on that.

Heres some efects i have had when trying to wild : 1) i start to feel like im falling trough my bead. 2) i get this Wum feeling like something went past my head realy fast. 3) i start to feel these warming currents flowing trough my body starting from my toes often. 4) i can see some movie like clips when i have been trying to wild. 5) I feel extremely relaxed and some times it feels like im floating. and thats about it if you have eny sugestions or questions please post.

One final thing 1) i live in finland and my english skills may be sucky so ignore the spelling errors 2) im 15 years old ( if you care to know) 3) i have started researching LD:ing just a few months ago and have extreme interest about it so please back me up K? and 4) I realy dont care if i have made a ton of errors in this i realy dont care so if you have something to bitch about its fine … learn to be more social.

Reality check EVERY time you wake up.

Well, my personal beliefs are that shared dreaming just is not possible.

Well, Those movie clips are HI, which means you are entering a dream. I’d say you are SO close, but seem to fall asleep to early…

And welcome here to the forums too :slight_smile:

Hi Sorrow, welcome to the forum!

Fadem gave some good advice on doing a RC when you wake up, this will give you lots of opportunities to become lucid! I also agree that what you described whas not a shared dream, but merely your subconscious popping up something you have been thinking of. This does not mean that SD isnt possible, only highly unlikely.

Let me add some general advice to this, if you fall asleep very fast you should definately try WBTB, combined with either WILD or MILD. I wrote a technique for the first, which you can find here, I think this one works particulary well the faster you fall asleep.

Good luck with your quest for LD’s! :smile:.

You ask about “Mutual Dreaming” or sharing your dreams with another person at the same time…

Here is a little information on the topic and a real life story of a shared dream…

Shared Dreaming Information
women.com/games/dream/articl … 93,00.html
“Mutual Dreaming”
The Definition of Shared Dreaming.

geocities.com/janice240obe/shared1.html
“A Real-Life Account of a 'Shared Dream”
As it says, a Real-Life account of a Shared Dream.

asdreams.org/telepathy/kello … _event.htm
“Another Real-Life account of a 'Shared Dream”
Another Real-Life account of a Shared Dream.

mysite.freeserve.com/LucidCrossr … mepage.htm
"Lucid Crossroads- a ‘portal’ for shared dreaming "
The Lucid Crossroads, a portal for Shared Dreaming, reccomended!

members.aol.com/dreampsi/archive … ream1.html
A Shared Dreaming FAQ (referred to as ‘Mutual dreaming’)
Just a FAQ Stil Informative

here-be-dreams.com/lucid/mutual.html
“A Small amount of Shared Dreaming Information”
A rather small amount of Shared Dreaming information.

Hope that can guild you a little more in making your own decision about Mutual Dreaming…
I have wanted to try this myself but its a little hard to find someone who shares my same interests in my location :smile:

Tchao,
Brantis

I’m sure you can find people on this forum who would be interested in trying shared dreaming. Just ask on the “Beyond Dreaming” sub-forum. :smile:

Haha, well I’m sure nobody will be anoyed by that. I think this is a very nice forum with friendly and helpful people. And my English isn’t perfect either :wink:

Dennis