Lucid Challenge 59 - Winner - Tggtt

Also, a non-lucid dream in which I got to ride a motorized coffee percolator. I guess this doesn’t count for the “ride an animal” task! It was one of the strangest things I’ve seen in dreams.

Hello!

Differential post for Thursday.

[spoiler]Thursday:Added 2 NDs and 1 medium LD.
I threw an LD4all Anniversary Party in a Floating Shaolin Temple I helped to build.
I did also jump really high but this was already accounted.
[/spoiler]

Since my last post, fragments, more fragments, and then my recall came back!

Last night I had what I will call a medium length LD. (It was long in duration, but my recall dropped off so I will only claim medium.) I completed theLD4all monthly Quest. I would also like to claim some control points for transforming the ENTIRE room around me, including filling it with people. That’s not something I can usually pull off (most summoning or drastically changing scenery requires not really looking at it).

Hopefully my recall will stay strong through the weekend, but I will be traveling and partying, so :shrug:

Hello!

Differential post for Friday.

[spoiler]Thursday:Added 2 NDs and 1 short LD.
Not so short, but it was mostly blurry and hard to control.
Tried to complete more tasks, but could only try some wine. It was completely bland and tasteless.
[/spoiler]

Koal eat the cookie miam miam
Ok I corrected it :smile:

If it was a 3rd person riding an animal it can also count :smile: I let you the points for this one as it is still close.

Also congratulations to Ysim and Tggtt for the monthly quest :happy:
The scores are updated and corrected
Scores update

I wrote Thursday instead of Friday for the previous post but the information is correct for Friday. I hope it didn’t cause confusion.

Thank you for the update.

New for this post:
Saturday: Added 3 NDs and 1 short LD and 1 medium LD
Visited a castle and met the king! No! It didn’t explode. No revolution.

Complete post for Week 3.

[spoiler]Sunday: Added 2 NDs.
Monday:Added 4 NDs and 2 Short LDs.
Does drawing and coloring using computer count as painting? LOL. That’s the closest to a task I could do in an ND.
I also had more time travel… again.
I asked DCs to take shower in short LD and it made us teleport to a swimming pool. Wat? :confused:
Tuesday:Added 1 ND.
Wednesday:Added 2 NDs and 1 short LD.
Thursday:Added 2 NDs and 1 medium LD.
I threw an LD4all Anniversary Party in a Floating Shaolin Temple I helped to build.
I did also jump really high but this was already accounted.
Thursday:Added 2 NDs and 1 short LD.
Tried to complete more tasks, but could only try some wine. It was completely bland and tasteless.
Friday:Added 2 NDs and 1 short LD.
Saturday:Added 3 NDs and 1 short LD and 1 medium LD.
Visited a castle and met the king! No! It didn’t explode. No hamsters. No tribal dance, but there were people training for “modern” dance. I don’t want to write much.
[/spoiler]

After I posted it, I realised that dream could have a Freudian interpretation. It makes much more sense with “naked guy” instead of “motorized coffee percolator”. I think it still doesn’t get me any points for the “ride an animal” task :smile: (even though human beings are animals).

Koal, thank you for updating the score.

I missed points for nearly getting lucid, “Wondering if you are dreaming (but not becoming lucid)”
in this dream “Wristband” (24-05)

I had two normal dreams and one short lucid dream

I think I can maybe claim points for the ‘Hunt’-task in this dream “Hunting game” ? :uh:
I am not sure, because it was a computer game ( not even a very exciting game)
link to DJ

Had a short LD in which I realised I was looking into a mirror, realised I was dreaming and tried to remember the LC tasks. I remembered we were over the Shaolin week, but couldn’t remember any of the French tasks. I decided to try and summon Kakashi, but just when I thought I could see the Leaf forest I “woke” up… Really got to stop with the FAs.

Non-lucid dream, in which a guy takes me to a dance like a US prom. I claim the points for the “tribal dance” task, and the bonus points for taking part in the dance. I could hear the music; it wasn’t a song I could recognize. (Though the dream did contain a reference to White Trash Heroes by Archers of Loaf, which would be a pretty good soundtrack to have in a dream, and whatever it was my dream was trying to play also had a steel guitar sound in it).

HI everyone. I thought I should check back here and give my little update.
I havnt really been following the tasks very well, and that’s completely my own fault. I have, however, still been dreaming.
I’ve had 2 medium LDs and 2 long LDs since I last checked in.

I’ve been in and out of hospitals for the last couple weeks, and I had to return to civilization for that. It was a bit of a shock to see more than 20 people in the same place!
I have returned to my home up Woop woop, but they still have no idea what is making me feel like I’m being run over by a fully loaded haulpack. They are testing for cancer, but it is too soon to tell. In the meantime I’ve returned to work, and I’m back on the ropes. We got given new PFDs, so now we look even more awesome while in the canyon!
Anyway, I’ll leave it at that I’ll check back in when I can next, till then, stay fearless!

Hello!

Differential post for Week 4
New today: 2 NDs.

SPOILER - Click to view

Sunday: Added 2 NDs.

:peek: edited the title to remove the ?
Never mind me, carry on :grin:

Hello!

Accumulative post for Week 4
New today: 2 NDs.

Monday: Added 2 NDs.[/spoiler]

Seeing as so many people claimed seeing a tribal dance without being really tribal, I would like to also claim it.

I dreamt of being at a fancy baby shower, in which my cousin (in her wedding dress) and her husband danced the salsa. Their toddler was also dancing with then. Later on the bridegroom changed into another cousin, whose school friends began chanting a song to. He said he didn’t recognise the song, and it must have been from another school. I assumed the song was either of congratulations or a lament to his getting married (they begun laying on the floor as they sang). I likened it to my high school football team using the hakka and the song “Hey hey, goodbye” as both cheer and lament.

[center]WEEK 4 - Future and Atlantis

[/center]

You are still in France enjoying some wine when the Koala comes to your table. “Hey! I thought I would let this week a bit longer so that you can enjoy France more but well, I can’t wait for the next step so let s go!”.
A few minutes later you all sit while the Koala start dancing.

You wake up on top of a tower, in the middle of the Ocean. You try to remember your history class to find what part of history you are visiting this time but the flying car in front of you suggests that you are rather in the future.

"Welcome to the Atlantis! If this city has always been a myth, it is because it comes from the future. In the Year 2400 AD, the Oceans have raised up a lot and most of the Earth inhabitants live on those huge floating islands. Now enjoy a bit the future and then help me create a black hole to go back in time.

WEEK 4 TASKS

Story tasks:

1. Use a time machine (20 points): No matter where or when you appears, and no matter what is your Time machine.
2. Find the key for the time travel machine (20 points)
3. Find the hamsters of the time travel machine (20 points)
4. Make a black hole appear and go through it (20 points)

Reminder: accomplishing all of the story tasks gives a bonus of 40 points.

WEEK 4 - Future and Atlantis (2400 AD)

Reach the fabulous city of Atlantis (30 points) : Atlantis is a city which is underwater in most myths, but you can also represent it like the city from the picture.

Play with a futuristic pet (20 points) :

See some flying vehicules (10 points) :

Interact with a Robot (20 points) :

Use a Hologram to talk to some other people (20 points):

Find a tree with unordinary fruits (20 points) : The fruits can be any items, it doesn t have to be eatable. A Tree with cellphones getting out of it or chocolate bars is totally fine.

Go on top of a skycreeper and look at the view (20 points) : Let s have a better look at this new world.

See some apocaliptic monsters (10 points). It can be a “Walking dead” world or a world with some aliens. I also let it open to your creativity here :smile:
Bonus: Find a futuristic weapon to fight them (10 points) : Lasersabers, laserguns, or anything else

Enjoy everyone! :mrgreen_hat:

I will update the scores later, Also this Week will be the last of our Challenge. So it should end around Wednesday next week :happy:

Since my last post on Friday (sorry for not posting, was traveling), I have had 3 ND’s and other fragments all 4 nights. Nothing relevant.

Hello! Thank you for posting new tasks.

Accumulative post for Week 4
New today: 1 ND.

Monday: Added 2 NDs.
Tuesday: Added 1 ND.[/spoiler]