Lucid challenge no.16

Do we still get points for lucidity even if we forget the task?

yeah and wheres the next one? :eh:

:yes: you can do every task and get points, but the bonus only applies to the todays task :wink:

I dont know where Daniel13 is, soon we must end it or it takes too long time :silent:

sorry about being so late with the task ive been busy with stuff and things and junk ill post the scores either omorrow afternoon atlantic time or tonight
[center]ocean[/center]

this is a task type C (meaning you are able to do the bonuses from this task and the third one)

I’d like to be hmm mmm under the sea in an octopuses garden in the shaaade
hed let us in knows were we been ect

task points:
swim in the ocean -5 points
go under water in the ocean(not just dive in go under for a while)-10 points
turn into some sort of swimming creature and swim in the ocean(fish whale squid mermaid/man)-20 points
talk to fish swimming in the ocean-30 points

bonus- go into an octopuses garden in the shade -25 points

You have a normal dream without ever considering you are dreaming = 0 points
You consider you may be dreaming at least once in the dream, but don’t get lucid = 10 points
You realize you are dreaming, but wake up in under approximately 10 seconds of your realization = 20 points
You realize you are dreaming and have a lucid dream that lasts over approximately 10 seconds = 30 points

Good luck

Ebilshrimp-115 :grin:
thith-105
angelmouse-95
Lleu-95(assuming u werent lucid, pls tell me if you were you did not win at sports but you hit a girl which is breaking the rules )
GHOSTIE11-80
rkr7-60
unknownuser_333-60
download-5

srry for taking so long but now that march break is here i will be on here a bit more

i got the animation bonus task! i stepped into the simpsons. i got expelled pretty quickly though, too bad. that woulda been cool.

Talk about major dryspell…

I have to find out how to end it…

I’ve tried EVERYTHING that is do-able for me… I can’twake up in the night because I haven’t been sleeping well… maybe I should try WILD tomorrow night…
/me is excited if he can do it… SP!

I may have completed several tasks, depending on how you interpret it.

[spoiler]I was inviting to a party in my school’s choir room, but first I had to fill out a form, telling my impressions of everyone else there. In the middle, one of B-'s friends told me that I didn’t have to fill that out. Then I overheard D-'s girlfriend saying that she was going with C-. I then entered the party with 4 other guys. We were promptly surrounded by approximately 30 girls. After a short speech, they attacked us. Fortunately, they were greatly unco-ordinated, almost to the point of drunkenness. I got behind the first and kicked her in the head. I then punched another in the stomach, winding her. I turn to see another with her back to me. I attempt a blood choke. (Could this be considered winning at sports?)

jump

I’m running through some deserted temple. A monster attacks me, and I kill it with my eye lasers. Then Colin and Beth, from Twilight Princess, come up to me, congratulating me. I push them aside; I have work to do.

I come to ledge, several meters above me. I fly up to it. (Breaking laws of physics?This takes me out of the temple. I fly to an island. It is said to be the resting place of an ancient god. Undaunted, I land my giant spaceship (??) on his main altar. Naturally, it opens up, engulfs me, and the god is reborn. (Breaking major rule of not awakening any evil gods.)

I run through narrow halls, until I reach my garage. I close my door before any vehicle can follow me in. I promptly turn into a wolf and am attacked by those evil bugs (also from TP). However, I don’t know how to attack. All I can do is twitch my thumb. Eventually, I figure it out, and kill three. The rest teleport out. They leave four stone in their place. The first three are sacred texts that only I can read. The other is a puzzle.

I am suddenly in Calculus, trying to work out. I dismiss it as trivial, and see a cut scene, where evil creatures are granted lanterns and run off to cause havock. Afterward, I am back in my garage. I open the door to my house, but it’s a long, damp tunnel. At the end is someone’s house. They let me in, and I collapse. Talo cares for me until I recover. I am then released into the city. After an emotional scene with Colin, I fly off to find his dad.[/spoiler]

My dryspell is back :[ But my recall is starting to come back to me…

Oh well in that case I should get points for Naughty Naughty and Angel Under Attack

Hey guyz :wave: got an extremely long LD (without doing the tasks :puh:) 30 points :colgate:

My dream is here :tongue:

Would you count Water Walks as having completed the task seeing as how it’s a water based dream? :grin:

It’s right near the bottom of the page. :content:

Random WBTB… Hopefully it helps… I need to get out of this dry spell!

final challenge is…

MAKE A NICE DINNER

im told this is a tridition, if it isnt then i just stole a challenge :tongue:

make a meal and have some friends over for dinner

Basic points:

You have a normal dream without ever considering you are dreaming = 0 points
You consider you may be dreaming at least once in the dream, but don’t get lucid = 10 points
You realize you are dreaming, but wake up in under approximately 10 seconds of your realization = 20 points
You realize you are dreaming and have a lucid dream that lasts over approximately 10 seconds = 30 points

task points:

you order takeout-1 point(its make a dinner not eat dinner)
you spawn a kitchen= 5 points
You like that you cook= 10 points
you invite some friends= 15 points

bonus-make a buffet and eat and eat and eat-25points

since this is the last chalenge i will implement a 100 point task it will be hard

invite at least 10 people from ld4all to your house and eat a dilicious dinner that involves curfuffels-100 points

the challenge will end saturday at noon (atlantic time) you must post the dream before then (if you have troubles due to your timezone please contact me via pm)
good luck

i was in a nasty dry spell but then i read about the omega 3 experiment. I started taking a tablespoon of flax seed oil every day and it’s worked wonders. i’ve had an ld every day for the past week. (which is when i started with the flax oil)

were did you hear about this experiment i would like to try it,

also you get points for going lucid even if you forget the task so post them and you will go up a few places

Oh crap…

Well, maybe next time =/

This is gonna be fun :razz: Im good at cooking :tongue: Daniel13, dont forget to tell what curfuffels are on saturday :peek:

i will ghostie unless there is a tie for first, than the challenge i will give will relate to curffufels

[spoiler]I just came back from this… thing (Disnylandish) after a huge issue with crossing the street. The intersection actually looked a lot like the one by my grandparent’s house. I even thought of this. Anyway, my father got across the street but me and my 2 brothers didn’t. After a few more failed attempts (There was A LOT of traffic) we all got across. One of my brothers started crying. He was never cooperative, and all he did was point to his head. I looked back and saw that he left is hat at the side of the street I offered to go back and get it. Hen I looked directly in front of me. No dream signs. No reality checks. I just went lucid.

[color=red]I ran back across the street to get the hat and give it back (I’m such a nice soul, aren’t I?) I then turned around. There were a bunch of guys behind me, a few years older than me. I needed to pwn one of them at SOMETHING. So I looked around and the only thing near me was a tree. I snatched a branch and asked one of them if he wanted to have a “stick fight”. He accepted and got a stick of his own. On the count of three, we swung the sticks at each other like swords as hard as we could. I had one: His stick broke first! Not much to pwn at… but still!

I then remembered the other tasks at hand. So I did a few short hops, then leaped into the air and started to float. I looked out and saw the ocean (Google Earth style) and was about to fly out. But then I realized that the cooking task was more important. So I turned around, flew back to the street that looked like my grandparent’s house, and landed at the door of one of the houses across the street (Which looked different than IRL). I just busted in. nobody was home.

I then started to go through the person’s things, knowing that this was unlawful. The house was one-story, not much in it. I’m guessing they weren’t the must financially secure people. Anyway, I eventually got into the main bedroom, which wasn’t much. I went through the drawers and closets of the room, as well as the mail. Apparently whoever lived there was really into bondage and recently got a CAT-scan for something. Anyway, I felt pretty Lucid and by friend was bugging me lately for never trying to switch genders. Well, I tried, and succeeded. Then the person who lived in the house walked in, but didn’t call the police. My dad walked in, and apparently has the ability to make fun of me even in my dreams. It fades off here, but I remember writing a letter to my mother because she got mad at me, and there was this weird new game involving pacman.[/color] [/spoiler]

I don’t tink the pwnage counts as anything… but the stick game is pretty fun if you’ve never played it XP. Don’t think I need to say it, but the dream was over 30 seconds. I really wish I completed the cooking task… But I accidentally did the rule breaking one without thinking about it. And I don’t think my mother is really mad at me anymore :angel:

Did we ever find out yet what a curffufel is?

But how will we know if you don’t post the points? :uh:
:tongue:

i got the cooking challenge:

SPOILER - Click to view

i did WILD and materialized in a dream, i knew i was dreaming immediately. in the next room over, i smelled something delicious, so i decided to investigate. sitting on the counter were all sorts of strange and delicious looking meats and seasonings. i poured a little oil in a hot pan and threw it all together in there. immediately it was all cooked. i smelled a delicious savory steam wafting from the pan. even though it was sizzling and the oil was still boiling, i grabbed some of this delicious new food with my bare hand and tasted it, knowing i couldn’t be burned if i didn’t want to. it was the most tender and delicious meat i could ever imagine. i was in heaven! after this, i tried to think of something else to do. just as the dream started fading i remembered the ocean task. didn’t accomplish it though. :sad: