lucid dreams?

hi,

i was looking on www.shroomery.com and on that site (the forums) i found a link to this site, i had no idea what lucid dreaming was an hour ago, but when i was reading it, it all seemed familiar… I used to dream alot when when i was 8, now i know i was in control of my dreams…

hmm, i hope i can control my dreams once more…

Erik006

Yeah dude. Get on it. It’s rad :smile:

“i had no idea what lucid dreaming was an hour ago, but when i was reading it, it all seemed familiar… I used to dream alot when when i was 8, now i know i was in control of my dreams…”

Thats exactly what happend to me ! Now i really wish i can still be in control of my dreams! Sure u can control your dreams once more. Just read this forum…get info, and start practising.
Good Luck ! :slight_smile:

It seems like I’ve heard a lot of people say that they could LD as a child, but stopped at some point and had to learn how to do it again. Does anyone have any ideas on this? Why can we LD as children but stop later in life? :eh:

When you are a child your mind is pure and fresh. When it becomes conditioned and filled with every day life you loose touch with its originl state.
Meditation helps lucid dreaming because it clears your mind and brings you back to this original state.

Yeah. You notice that children can do a lot of things that most people can’t. Control dreams, see aura’s, remember past lives, telepathy and I’m sure there’s more I can’t think of right now. And do you also notice how “primitive” societies are more intact with dreaming and astral projection and aura’s ect. You think as we develop we kind of lose it all? I wonder how. That’s why children should be taught stuff like this so they don’t lose it as they get older. I know I would have appreciated it if I knew about lucid dreaming back then. :content:

Same here. I was very good at dreaming when I was younger. I remembered all the dreams I had when I was a child. So I started searching the web. After not to long I stumbled onto LD4all. After finding out what lucid dreaming was. I instantly remembered having some when I was younger. So I started reading the posts and trying all the great ideas, and I started having lucid dreams again.

Just keep reading and posting. That along with practicing lucid dreaming techniques. Should have you lucid dreaming in no time.