Lucid Masters

also…

some1 said jeff was a “master”, how good is he?

lol i am sorry i was in one hell of a bad mood, my bad.

Jeff is Jeff no more needs to be said, read his posts and you will see what we all respect him for :smile:

yeah click on his name and then on… search all post… then you can find them easily

ok kool, will do

Yeah Jeff is truly a beacon of inspiration on this forum. Much respect to him! :smile:

When talking not only about this forum, I think there’s at least one famous LDer here in the West who’s more talented than LaBerge: Alan Worsley. He was the one who signaled with his eyes while in a LD for the first time (the investigator was Keith Hearne). That was around 1975 and from what I’ve read, he was already a very experienced LDer at that time.

I wonder what it’s like to have been LD’ing for that length of time? I know that people talk about the WL benifits of lucid dreaming but I wonder what it’s like to have experienced it for so long? I wonder what Alan Worsely or LaBerge for that matter would say when asked how much LD’ing contributed to their waking lives.

As far as the topic on being a LD master is concerned to me (at least) the idea of a LD master means more then just being able to have one every night or so (I wish) but it has more to do with having a large and ever-expanding knowledge of the lucid dream state. (If that makes any sense).

ypm.

yeah i noe wut u mean. just how good was this worsley guy neway?

No idea really… I’ve always read he was a “very talented and experienced” LDer. And that was in 1975 when he joined up the experiment with Keith Hearne.
I’ll browse around a little. Perhaps I can find out more.

EDIT: it still doesn’t say much about his capabilities, but since he’s “carrying out LD experiments since his early teens”, I’d say he must be almost a true LD master by now. Check out this:
sawka.com/spiritwatch/alan_worsley.htm
sawka.com/spiritwatch/dream.htm

I found this interesting atricle from Alan Worsley so I thought that I would share it:

https://florence.ghibellini.free.fr/revelucidea/worsleya.html

ypm.

The owner of the site you mention ypm, Flo, seems to be a very experienced lucid dreamer.

flo? i remember her from a while back i didnt know that she had a web site of her own… well that would make sence lol i might go take alook at that thanx

Yeah I looked at some of her posts and she seems to have some knowledge. Her web site seems interesting as well, to bad (for me who speaks English) that most of it is in French.

I speak a bit of French (well I did years ago) but not enough for me to be able to read many of the articles on her site. Ow well.

The one that I linked to is quite interesting.

[Edit] Foolish me there is actually an English section of her site that I missed, with a few more articles.

ypm.