Lucid Memetics - Part II

lmfao… That happened to me T_T

oh my, i haven’t been here for a while. i see i am now a super star! XD

to Tggtt: have you noticed my vhost in irc? :happy: hahahahaha

Ashiren: :happy:
*avalinah likes
but it should have been… “sure. but your new tech wont work XD” hehehe

i loved the one with OmkAR and Ajaja xD i wasn’t there when that happened, but that desk looks unbelievably fitting, the way i imagine it :happy:

He’s gonna take over the world! :nuu:

ommg?

… what has become of this friendly website?

Haha, it took me a while to get that meme, but it is really hilarious :razz:

gladly RakMOR or whatever wasn’t around that time, ehehe. but i’ve never seen omcula or omtoo xD gotta love it

ava: I think he’s become a vampire lately, thus the omcula, and the omtoo was because he had just installed gentoo. :razz: Anyhow, I forgot about RakMOR…

Haha, and while you think that you scratch your chin :hmmm:

Really nice one :tongue:

Read All the Posts!

This actually happened at 6am Xander’s time, but they only had 7:59 am, so I went with that. Thought it was too awesome to pass up, and I won’t explain it but want to see if anyone gets it

Programmers don’t sleep, Eil!

XD No… He said he wanted a GUI…

Nice one zyonc :tongue: What’s the WILD sauce like I wonder?

For the record, on Eilatan’s last post, that happened the night after I was up until 9(am) coding. The first night (day?), I dreamt that I was a computer program. No, not like the matrix. I was literally a large bunch of lines of (complex) code. I was hoping the next night, my dream would have a graphical [user] interface (GUI) :tongue:
Of course, it was also meant to have a double meaning, as dreams are like GUIs to the subconscious. :wink:

Which is what I had realised he meant, and thought it deserved a meme. XD

Those are great Zyonc xD

I tried very hard to create one of these, but I fail so epically I couldn’t figure it out :tongue:

After a long hiatus, Tggtt proudly presents:

The Failproof Guide

2011-12-13

Do a DEILD roll

2011-12-13 source video