lucid transformations clan

good job, who was it :wolfbite:

Still haven’t changed in months. Hoping I will the next day…slight problem that I don’t MILD and WILD is almost an impossibility with school…

Now I want 2 B a furry in my next dream…has anyone had a dream with furries?(anthropomorphic animals)

(hmm…what happens when 2 tails get cramped in underwear without a hole? I’m guessing something VERY uncomfortable, especially if they’re fluffy tails…)

Did this die? I want it to live!

I don’t think ebil shrimp knows who he ate…

i dont want to die either, i started this clan. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

… did i over do the sad emotes

no you didn’t die i ate no one you know or on LD4all
last night i transformed again and saw my self from the D-SD

ok, good, the clan is still alive

…did this die now? I guess I wasn’t gone as long as I thought…

I almost transformed a few days ago…but it didn’t work…maybe I should have tried in front of a mirtor, does that give better results?

I have. Not sure what animal it was. It was purple. Might have been a fox or a wolf. It happened when I put on a mask and suddenly I had transforumed into a furry. This little boy came knocking at my door and when I opened it, he took one look at me, freaked, and ran away screaming. I thought it was kind of funny actually. Hahahah. :content:

I wonder why Masks seem to be common for Transformations

ex.: 1:Majoras Mask, 2:The Mask, 3:Your Dream…maybe it isn’t universally common… I can’t think of another good example =/

…interesting…the kid instantly freaked out huh? Didn’t even stare 4 a second?

…double posting i guess, but I want this topic to live…

Am I the only one left? A few weeks ago I managed to get my left transformed into a Pikachu’s arm. It felt just like it should, but I lost lucidity after a moment…

Still, that’s my first Lucid accomplishment and although I didn’t finish, it worked! :boogie:

It would be even better to transform into the universe. :tongue: